Windows 10: Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

Discus and support Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop - L50-B-1NL. When I switch my laptop on I get the Toshiba screen but then the dots that go in a circle then the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GitikaChawla, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

Hi,

I have a Toshiba laptop - L50-B-1NL.

When I switch my laptop on I get the Toshiba screen but then the dots that go in a circle then the screen goes black. If I move my mouse the blue waiting circle appears or sometimes the arrow cursor. I have looked at the help pages but the way to get in safe mode does not exist. When I click troubleshoot then advanced options I only have 5 options.

When I click System restore, it says my driver needs to be repaired. When repaired, it then says the it failed at the end of the process.

When I chatted live to an agent, it wasn't much help

Help would be appreciated!

:)

GitikaChawla, Jun 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Noisy Win User
    HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop

Hi all;

I have an odd issue with Firefox & Windows 10, with accessing HTTPS websites.
    The sites are very very slow to load and others do not complete the load cycle.
    I've had this issue for months now.

Just tried the newly released Firefox v50 ... same issues.
    Also use Portable-Firefox:
    -On the Windows 10 pc = https sites load very slow.
    -If I move to my other PC (using Vista), all sites load fine. Without any changes to my Portable-Firefox setup.

When I use Microsoft's Edge browser all sites load fine.

There seems to be a conflict between the Toshiba Laptop, Windows 10 & Firefox in loading HTTPS websites very slowly.

This is what I have tried so far in relation to Windows 10:

-Changed Proxy settings (within Firefox) to each setting
    -Flushed DNS cache
    -Checked HOSTS file for any entries to those websites
    -Removed entries from Windows Firewall
    -Disabled Firewall and Anti-Virus
    -Checked for Malware,Spyware,etc,etc
    -Booted into Windows 10 SafeMode-Network Enabled

My head is getting sore
    Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10 eusa_wall.gif
    now. Any suggestions

As I mentioned my Portable-Firefox installation works fine on other pcs, including Windows 10 versions, but not on this system (Toshiba laptop & Windows 10). Though MS Edge browser works perfectly fine.

Some of the https sites:

https://au.yahoo.com/?p=us ((loads very slow, with some pics & videos not loading at all. even news articles not loading at all))
    https://www.youtube.com/

[always waiting for i.ytimg.com & s.yimg.com]

Yahoo mail & Gmail are extremely slow
    https://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/ ((the main tv guide does not load at all))
    https://www.realestate.com.au/

Thanks All.

Noisy, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

1. Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop load

2. Toshiba satellite 2005 laptop slow loads and not responding windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite 2005 laptop slow loads and not responding windows 10: I have a 2005 Toshiba satellite laptop and i got a new computer recently. i wanted to let my granddaughter use the Toshiba but it is running slow and has not responding often what can i do to speed it up i have no clue what to do. help please any suggestions? Has windows 10...
  3. Toshiba satellite 2005 laptop slow loads and not responding windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba satellite 2005 laptop slow loads and not responding windows 10: I have a 2005 Toshiba satellite laptop and i got a new computer recently. i wanted to let my granddaughter use the Toshiba but it is running slow and has not responding often what can i do to speed it up i have no clue what to do. help please any suggestions? Has windows 10...
  4. Toshiba satellite 2005 laptop slow loads and not responding windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  6. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  7. Toshiba Laptops

Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  8. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  9. HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTTPS sites loading slow in Firefox on Toshiba laptop: Hi all; I have an odd issue with Firefox & Windows 10, with accessing HTTPS websites. The sites are very very slow to load and others do not complete the load cycle. I've had this issue for months now. Just tried the newly released Firefox v50 ... same issues. Also...
  10. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop: Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop. Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason...