Windows 10: Toshiba Laptop (Windows 10) will not recognize the CD.

Discus and support Toshiba Laptop (Windows 10) will not recognize the CD. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My DVR/CD Player will not recognize the discs. The drive shows up in devices and drives. When I click on it to start a CD, the computer just ejects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DorieLee, Jan 25, 2019.

1. DorieLee Win User

Toshiba Laptop (Windows 10) will not recognize the CD.

My DVR/CD Player will not recognize the discs. The drive shows up in devices and drives. When I click on it to start a CD, the computer just ejects it. What, if anything, can I do to fix this?

:)

DorieLee, Jan 25, 2019
  2. SARAHOEGE Win User

Windows 10 not recognizing my Toshiba laptop CD/DVD Drive

toshiba laptop L75D-A7280 when updated or installed to micro windows 10 it did not recognize my cd/dvd drive, tsst corp. What can I do to fix. 10 has been installed for awhile and just now tried to use it.

SARAHOEGE, Jan 25, 2019
  3. jt922554 Win User
    Windows 10 not recognizing my Toshiba laptop CD/DVD Drive

Thanks for this. My wifes Toshiba laptop had this problem and I spent hours following instructions from other sites and restarting the laptop time and time again but none of them worked. After uninstalling the programs you suggested the laptop now has a
    working DVD/CD drive.

Thanks again

jt922554, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Toshiba Laptop (Windows 10) will not recognize the CD.

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Laptop (Windows 10) will not recognize the CD.

1. Toshiba Laptop (Windows 10) will not recognize the CD. - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop recognize

2. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  3. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  4. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. External CD drive not recognized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External CD drive not recognized in Windows 10: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop. When I plug in my external CD drive which uses 2 USB ports, the drive spins the disk like it's connecting maybe this is just because it is drawing power but never appears as a device on my computer. No "eject hardware"...
  6. CD player in windows 10 is not recognized

CD player in windows 10 is not recognized: CD player is not recognized in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-player-in-windows-10-is-not-recognized/fb0e9023-9bd6-45a6-a181-227b5ebf2052
  7. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  8. windows 10 will not recognize cd when installed

windows 10 will not recognize cd when installed: windows 10 will not recognize cd when installed. just says no disc installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-recognize-cd-when-installed/062caeda-9372-486b-bebf-18c53a944623
  9. Windows 10 not recognizing my cd drive

Windows 10 not recognizing my cd drive: Suddenly today Windows 10 doesn't recognize my CD drive. Help anybody? 49821
  10. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop: Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop. Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba cd not recognising music

2. my toshiba not recognize audio drivers

3. cd player does not work on my toshiba lap top