Windows 10: Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation"

Discus and support Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My toshiba laptop wont load past the "Toshiba leading innovation" screen. I cant access anything. I tried creating a recovery drive but my laptop cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TaylorRu, Oct 18, 2020.

1. TaylorRu Win User

Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation"

My toshiba laptop wont load past the "Toshiba leading innovation" screen. I cant access anything. I tried creating a recovery drive but my laptop cant "see" it. What do I do?

Things I've tried:

Removing the cmos battery

Powering on and pressing 0

Powering on and pressing F2

Turning secure boot to disable.

Please help

:)

TaylorRu, Oct 18, 2020

2. stuck on toshiba leading innovation

I have seen a few similar issues on here but I can't seem to find the right answer. I was in the middle of a class (typing) when explorer stopped working and I couldn't even close the window. After that my windows menu wouldn't open. CTRL+ALT+DEL restart,
    once loaded it took everything about 4 minutes to load. After loading I saw a message. "windows menu and Cortana stopped working well try fixing it the next time you log in. Clicked continue and it restarted the laptop. Still after a few minutes the display
    said the same thing. Now it gets stuck on a black screen after the "Toshiba leading innovation page comes up"

travis1987_209, Oct 18, 2020
  3. stuck on toshiba leading innovation

Hi Travis,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

The issue could also be related to the Display drivers and other updates. I want to inform you that updates will be released by Microsoft. So, I would suggest you to keep checking your Windows updates not only important
    one but optional too. If any available try to install them and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

First try to install all of the Windows updates available and if issue persists, try to update the Display drivers by following the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

If issue still persists, then install the drivers for Windows 8/8.1 from the manufacturer's website in compatibility mode and check if that works.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...5&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation"

toshiba laptop wont turn on

for some reason my toshiba laptop wont turn on , i opened it , pressed the power button but nothing happened. The power light is on , have a new battery but it just doesn't want to power up.

Any suggestions ?

ronduncan1, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation"

1. Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation" - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop wont

2. laptop wont boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont boot.: I have a Samsung np300 e5z, the lcd is broken so have been using my TV as monitor with hdmi. Was reinstalling windows 10 down /upgrading it with the media creation tool, something caused the install to fail when it was at the restarting stage. Display said to reboot the...
  3. laptop wont boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop wont boot.: I have a Samsung np300 e5z, the lcd is broken so have been using my TV as monitor with hdmi. Was reinstalling windows 10 down /upgrading it with the media creation tool, something caused the install to fail when it was at the restarting stage. Display said to reboot the...
  4. laptop wont boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. boot menu was not working on toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot menu was not working on toshiba laptop: I have Toshiba laptop and unable to open boot menu. Laptop stuck at recovery environment. I have tried startup settings, startup repair, system restore point not available, reset was failed both by keeping all files and removing all filesthere was no option to open UEFI...
  6. boot menu was not working on toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot menu was not working on toshiba laptop: I have Toshiba laptop and unable to open boot menu. Laptop stuck at recovery environment. I have tried startup settings, startup repair, system restore point not available, reset was failed both by keeping all files and removing all filesthere was no option to open UEFI...
  7. toshiba laptop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    toshiba laptop wont turn on: for some reason my toshiba laptop wont turn on , i opened it , pressed the power button but nothing happened. The power light is on , have a new battery but it just doesn't want to power up. Any suggestions ?...
  8. Toshiba not booting past recovery screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba not booting past recovery screen.: My Toshiba Satellite C70D laptop won't boot past the recovery mode. The night before it 'died' I was trying to save a doc and it said I didn't have permissions to save to the folder and that I had to be an Admin (which I am). The next morning I woke to a black screen. Did...
  9. Toshiba Laptop wont shutdown ...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop wont shutdown ...: comes up with TOSHIBA Flash Cards preventing it from sutting down. This is after I installed my latest updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-wont-shutdown/4731617f-7e9f-402d-a174-cceb43711259
  10. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.: Hello, My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250 Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it would take longer and linger to boot up every time. Eventually one day i went to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up past the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba stuck on leading innovation screen

2. Toshiba Satellite laptop won t boot past Toshiba screen

3. my toshiba laptop stuck on leading innovation screen

4. How we open Toshiba leading innovation,
  5. How we open toshiba leading innovation windows 10,
  6. how to open when the laptop is loading innovation,
  7. How to open simply loading leading innovation,
  8. My Toshiba satellite R845-S85 is showing leading innovation what should i do,
  9. my pc say toshiba innovation what is the problem?,
  10. Labtop show toshiba leading innovation,
  11. if my window say loading innovation for long time how can i fix it,
  12. how to boot toshiba annovation ,
  13. at the boot time display leading innovation messege how to fix,
  14. how to solve toshiba laptop only display the name toshiba leading inovation not working,
  15. Toshiba leading Innovation laptop