Windows 10: Toshiba Laptops

Discus and support Toshiba Laptops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BadToad2016, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Toshiba Laptops

Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903.

:)

BadToad2016, Jul 6, 2019
  2. flamer Win User

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Jul 6, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Toshiba Laptops

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Laptops

1. Toshiba Laptops - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptops

2. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  3. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  4. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  6. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  7. I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop: I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-internet-on-my-toshiba-laptop/a1089271-0556-4655-abb0-f42ef7514c54
  8. I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop

I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop: I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-internet-on-my-toshiba-laptop/a1089271-0556-4655-abb0-f42ef7514c54
  9. Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10: My Toshiba laptop went into automatic update there might have been an optional update also, but afterward it would startup with a black screen. Tried resetting it by removing the battery and unplugging it, then holding the power button for 60 seconds many times. I also tried...
  10. Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10

Toshiba laptop has stop code: unmountable disk volume occurring in windows 10: My Toshiba laptop went into automatic update there might have been an optional update also, but afterward it would startup with a black screen. Tried resetting it by removing the battery and unplugging it, then holding the power button for 60 seconds many times. I also tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshibia laptop 1903