Windows 10: Toshiba LX830-11D touchscreen , mouse , keyboard not working after update

Discus and support Toshiba LX830-11D touchscreen , mouse , keyboard not working after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The only thing i can do is turn the computer on and off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidsmith1947, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Toshiba LX830-11D touchscreen , mouse , keyboard not working after update

The only thing i can do is turn the computer on and off

:)

davidsmith1947, Jul 26, 2020
  2. EA6
    EA6 Win User

Mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen stopped working after update

My mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen stopped working after last night’s update. I also had weird notices pop up about reconnecting connected devices (I have none) and something about Outlook 2, which I dont use. I have rebooted countless times, unplugged,
    moved, and replugged anything that plugs in and tried every other fix suggested. Ran tests, etc. All shows everything is OK and all work only in test mode. I tried a restore, that didn’t work.

I tried rebooting to Safe Mode and now I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried assorted fixes for that but since my mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen won’t work that’s been futile.

Other than a factory reset, which I don’t want to do, I’m at a loss.

3. Ruz San Win User
    Touchscreen not working on Toshiba Satellite L55W-C after windows 10 update

Have you tried refreshing the Windows 10 installation on your device? The steps are included in the same link I previously provided. Check the
    Reset this PC section of the page.

If you encounter the same issue after resetting your Toshiba laptop, we suggest you rollback to Windows 8.1 and check if the touchscreen will work.

Ruz San, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Sandoval Win User

Toshiba LX830-11D touchscreen , mouse , keyboard not working after update

Keyboard not working

I have hp envy laptop with touchscreen. I never used the touchscreen keyboard until i had problems with keyboard on the laptop couple hours ago. Some of the Keys werent working at all, some would type numbers or incorrect letters or type commas after each letter. I tried adding and changing languages, and restoring system. Now, the laptop keyboard including function keys and the mouse doesnt work at all. When i go into control panel under keyboard- typing the only option listed is for touchscreen. Not sure if i somehow manged to disengage the main keyboard and mouse. Please help!

Sandoval, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba LX830-11D touchscreen , mouse , keyboard not working after update

1. Toshiba LX830-11D touchscreen , mouse , keyboard not working after update - Similar Threads - Toshiba LX830 11D

2. Toshiba P55W-C Touchscreen is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba P55W-C Touchscreen is not working: I have a Toshiba Satellite P55W-C laptop. It had a faulty windows installation on it. Ports were dying and windows updates would hang, literally for days without installing. Also the cursor was jumping all over the place. I tracked the latter issue down to a possible faulty...
  3. Touchscreen not working after updates

Touchscreen not working after updates: After installed Windows 10 Pro updates my Touchscreen on my Dell is not working. The drives appear to be the problem, but I cannot find the drivers on Windows Update to fix what the new updates caused. The drives needed are for a Dell Laptop for the N-trig Duosense...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update: windows updated my system and now my USB wired keyboard and mouse is not responding. Please do not give me a fix that requires me to enter or click something. MY keyboard and mouse is not responding after update. rebooting hasn't helped. I use this computer for work and...
  5. keyboard and mouse not working after update

keyboard and mouse not working after update: hello so i recently done an update 2 days ago, since the update my keyboard and mouse have become unresponsive. they work while using the bios but as soon as the rings appear when windows loads up none work. i have tried a cmos clear, bios reset and also tried to go into...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after update: So yesterday when i turned off my pc the windows installed a update. Now when i turn on my pc my keyboard and mouse dont work. Need some help plsss. submitted by /u/BlackBaad [link] [comments]...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working after update

Keyboard and mouse not working after update: I updated my pc last week on friday and the next morning neither my mouse or my keyboard are working. Ive looked through many different pages on fixing it and none of them have worked. I have booted my computer into recovery mode but i cant use my keyboard or mouse so nothing...
  8. keyboard and mouse wont work after update

keyboard and mouse wont work after update: I have an issue I was wondering if anyone can help . I used my gaming pc for the first time in over a month and a half so my windows installed all these updates , so upon restarting my pc I got this screen just before it got into the windows screen where I input my password...
  9. Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update

Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update: I left my Acer Z3710 installing the Windows 1809 update overnight & now my mouse, keyboard & touchscreen are not working. The PC boots & I see the 'mountain lake', time & date but cannot get to the login screen. Both the key board & mouse are wireless and were working fine...
  10. mouse/keyboard not working after windows update

mouse/keyboard not working after windows update: Hi I have Windows 10 Insider Preview ver 1809 build 18309, tried to install the latest build (18317) and all went ok except when the installation finished it didnt restart and I had to restart manually (update and restart from the start menu. after the reboot, the mouse...