Windows 10: Toshiba netbook

Discus and support Toshiba netbook in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi. I haven't used my Toshiba laptop for a few years. I need a Microsoft account to log into it however it keeps telling me my password is incorrect.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FahmedaBegum, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Toshiba netbook

Hi.

I haven't used my Toshiba laptop for a few years. I need a Microsoft account to log into it however it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. I have changed it three times and I'm still unable to log in

:)

FahmedaBegum, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Keohouse Win User

Toshiba netbook NB520 running Windows 10 - partial keyboard failure

Hi Nick

Thank you for making the effort to reply.

I have just run through the process covered by Andre Da Costa. The Windows Update showed that the software was up to date with the exception of the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool which it then installed.

Using the example search text suggested I found a different, better, presentaion of the the Toshiba website than I had seen previously but the end result was much the same i.e. NB520 model did not list drivers for Windows 10.

It rather looks as though this little netbook is due for the breakers once cleared of all files. I could buy a remove keyboard but this would not make much sense given that the performance is a little tardy anyway.

Thanks again for trying.

Keohouse, Dec 20, 2020
  3. JohnK58 Win User
    Toshiba Netbook Upgrade Issue

Hello, looking for words oif wisdom or guidance here

I have a Windows 7 Home with SP 1 installed on a NB-305....During its life, i doubled the RAM to the top amount allowed (4GB)

Problem: I am able to download Win 10, it scans for all the updates, (slow but steady)....but at some point during the actual installation process, it stops and i get a small box ("Something Happened" Windows 10 failed) I checked with my IT guy at work
    and he said something about a smaller Win 10 for netbooks coming soon.

First, can Win 10 be installed on my netbook now of do i have to wait? Supposedly the little icon says my machine qualifies, but i dont know.

(tried all the other suggested hacks, and downloaded the 32-bit Media downloader...and the same result happens)

Help!

JohnK58, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Toshiba netbook

toshiba c50t-a stuck KB4015217

Hello,

For better assistance with updating your Toshiba, we need the answer to the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter
    by going to this
    link
    . It will detect and resolve the most common issues with your Windows Update.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba netbook

1. Toshiba netbook - Similar Threads - Toshiba netbook

2. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  3. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  4. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?

Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?: HelloI own a quite old Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB, GeForce GT 745M 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Win 8 64-bitAt present it is still on Windows 8.1 upgraded from the OEM 8.0What should I upgrade to? The laptop still runs fine, although a bit slow on...
  6. Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?: HelloI own a quite old Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB, GeForce GT 745M 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Win 8 64-bitAt present it is still on Windows 8.1 upgraded from the OEM 8.0What should I upgrade to? The laptop still runs fine, although a bit slow on...
  7. Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages: So, I am trying to fix my uncle's laptop, it is a Toshiba Satellite c655 with windows 7. I just factory reset it to the out of box setting. It 'connects' to the WiFi, but I am unable to browse any webpages in chrome or explorer. Firefox works to some degree, but no downloaded...
  8. Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages

Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages: So, I am trying to fix my uncle's laptop, it is a Toshiba Satellite c655 with windows 7. I just factory reset it to the out of box setting. It 'connects' to the WiFi, but I am unable to browse any webpages in chrome or explorer. Firefox works to some degree, but no downloaded...
  9. Toshiba external hard drive shows up in control panel but not in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba external hard drive shows up in control panel but not in file explorer.: I'm trying to access information on a Toshiba external drive but the drive isn't appearing in file explorer. I've tried plugging it into a few different USB ports, but it still won't appear in file explorer. I know my computer is aware of the external hard drive because it...
  10. Toshiba external hard drive shows up in control panel but not in file explorer.

Toshiba external hard drive shows up in control panel but not in file explorer.: I'm trying to access information on a Toshiba external drive but the drive isn't appearing in file explorer. I've tried plugging it into a few different USB ports, but it still won't appear in file explorer. I know my computer is aware of the external hard drive because it...