Windows 10: Toshiba P50 Microphone not working

Discus and support Toshiba P50 Microphone not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've lost the microphone function in my Toshiba Satellite P50 -C-18L, W10 meaning I can't speak via Skype with my daughter in New Zealand. It's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mayfly, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Mayfly Win User

Toshiba P50 Microphone not working

I've lost the microphone function in my Toshiba Satellite P50 -C-18L, W10 meaning I can't speak via Skype with my daughter in New Zealand.

It's not muted. It is enabled. I've also tried it with Google and configure doesn't help, it's almost as if it has been removed.

I've checked Device manager>microphone array > driver details - says 'non installed or not required' > update driver - says 'latest driver installed'.

I can't think of when it happened as I've not used it recently for various reasons, certainly can't tie it to any updates.

I had the same happen on my HP laptop and never did get it work again.

Any help much appreciated.

:)

Mayfly, Dec 3, 2017

2. NUM LOCK

NUM LOCK does not work Toshiba P50 Sattelit

AigarsŠepko, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Cortana freeze/crash in Windows 10 Pro ver 1607 build 14393.447 Toshiba Satellite

Hello,

I have a problem: Cortana freezes/crashes when I press the microphone icon for a voice search. I have 2 computers: Toshiba Satellite P50-C-18C and Toshiba Satellite Radius P20W-C-10C and it happened on both of them.

This happened in the past, I clean installed Windows once, but I don't want to do this anymore, Don't have the time and the mood for this.

Microsoft should release an update to fix this issue.

Valentin Angelescu, Dec 3, 2017
  4. Toshiba P50 Microphone not working

uninstall the driver and reboot matey, should cure it *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 3, 2017
Thema:

Toshiba P50 Microphone not working

1. Toshiba P50 Microphone not working - Similar Threads - Toshiba P50 Microphone

2. Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?: HelloI own a quite old Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB, GeForce GT 745M 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Win 8 64-bitAt present it is still on Windows 8.1 upgraded from the OEM 8.0What should I upgrade to? The laptop still runs fine, although a bit slow on...
  3. Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?: HelloI own a quite old Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB, GeForce GT 745M 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Win 8 64-bitAt present it is still on Windows 8.1 upgraded from the OEM 8.0What should I upgrade to? The laptop still runs fine, although a bit slow on...
  4. Toshiba laptop not working

Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  5. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  6. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop: I've been experiencing some BSODs over the past few months--on both Windows 10 and Win 11--I upgraded in the hopes that they would go away, but that was apparently not the case.I will get them every so often while I'm using the PC, but it's almost guaranteed that the laptop...
  8. BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop

BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop: I've been experiencing some BSODs over the past few months--on both Windows 10 and Win 11--I upgraded in the hopes that they would go away, but that was apparently not the case.I will get them every so often while I'm using the PC, but it's almost guaranteed that the laptop...
  9. Web cam not working My device SATELLITE P50-C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cam not working My device SATELLITE P50-C: since win 10 my web camera dosen 't work My device SATELLITE P50-C please contact me on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-not-working-my-device-satellite-p50-c/0c010c93-c9fd-4caf-acb4-d043af2a4220
  10. Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157: My built in camera and microphone have both disappeared. The cannot be found on the device manager even after scanning for hardware changes, or rebooting. one app gives me this Microsoft error code. 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached>...