Windows 10: Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

Discus and support Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to launch my Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message. Can someone advise me on how to fix this issue and get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

Whenever I try to launch my Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

Can someone advise me on how to fix this issue and get the utility to work again?

Other people have ran into this problem after upgrading to Windows 10 with the Toshiba Password Utility.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 10, 2016

2. Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

I have one of the same problems: when I try to open the Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

I am able to reinstall the Toshiba Password Utility; however, this changes nothing. It does no good.

I tried everything suggested here, including copying all .dll files from the Program Files\TOSHIBA folder and the Program Files (x86)>Toshiba folder into the Windows folder, as suggested by bootloop.
    I even tried clean booting in safe mode. The Toshiba Password Utility still gives "DLL Load Error!"

This was a total waste of time.

Jeffrey Paul Bradt, Jul 10, 2016
  3. bootloop Win User
    Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

Can't believe how useless MS Support are with the two responses here.

I have had this issue and was looking and failing to find a solution.

After installing TOSH Assist (after previously copying everything from another machine) I didn't get the 'SECURE' options

Installed TOSH Password Utility and got the .DLL Error again. Copied all .DLL files from the password Utility folder to C:|Windows

Still got the error.

Searched the TOSH Assist and all sub fodlers for *.DLL - found 170MB of DLL's - copied them all into C:|Windows

Success.

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error [​IMG]

Bear in mind to remove or add a password you need to know the Supervisor password.

Good luck.

bootloop, Jul 10, 2016
  4. Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

Hello? Can someone be of assistance?

Jesse Williams, Jul 10, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    There is one thread I found on Google that relates to this here, solved by installing an older version of the Password Utility, although one person said they had uninstalled it, reinstalled the latest version and after a reboot got it working again.

philc43, Jul 12, 2016
  6. I will try that Phil. Thanks for the reply. I am sorry for being impatient. I know y'all get busy on here. But sometimes I feel like nobody ever looks over my threads to help me out.

Jesse Williams, Jul 12, 2016
  7. Bootloop Win User
    I have had this issue and was looking and failing to find a solution.
    After installing TOSH Assist (after previously copying everything from another machine) I didn't get the 'SECURE' options
    Installed TOSH Password Utility and got the .DLL Error again. Copied all .DLL files from the password Utility folder to C:|Windows
    Still got the error.
    Searched the TOSH Assist and all sub fodlers for *.DLL - found 170MB of DLL's - copied them all into C:|Windows
    Success.

Bootloop, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

1. Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error - Similar Threads - Toshiba Password Utility

2. Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite: My laptop keeps bringing the insydeh20 setup utility and it's not booting. And the sub menu of the items under insyde utility is not available for navigation using the up and down arrow* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite: My laptop keeps bringing the insydeh20 setup utility and it's not booting. And the sub menu of the items under insyde utility is not available for navigation using the up and down arrow* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  5. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  6. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  7. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  8. Toshiba eco Utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba eco Utilities: I have a Toshiba Laptop and I am not able to enable eco mode. I disabled this a couple of years ago and have not been able to enable it since. I turn the toggle switch to on and it immediately goes back to off, it won't stay in the on position...
  9. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...
  10. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba password utility dll load error

2. toshiba password utility dll error

3. toshiba password utility dll load error!

4. toshiba password utility dll load erro,
  5. utilitaire toshiba password utility erreur chargement dll,
  6. toshiba password utkity dll load error,
  7. toshiba password utility error loading dll,
  8. toshiba password utilitydllload error,
  9. toshiba password errror dll load occur,
  10. toshiba dll library,
  11. toshiba password utility:dll load error,
  12. toshiba dll load error,
  13. toshiba password utility dll error 8.1