Windows 10: Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K

Discus and support Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to sign in . Does not respond to password or pin. Unable to start in safe mode. Help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Smyth YP, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K

Unable to sign in . Does not respond to password or pin. Unable to start in safe mode. Help please.

:)

James Smyth YP, Dec 2, 2021

2. Toshiba L50 windows10 crashed

Hi Nikhar, Thank you for responding. In answer to your questions,

When I start the computer after about 5 to 10 minutes a blue screen appears "CHOOSE YOUR KEYBOARD"

after another wait "SYSTEM REPAIR" and "ADVANCED OPTIONS" appear.

I have tried "SYSTEM REPAIR" and "SYSTEM RESTORE" using Installation media I created on another computer, without success.

I do not receive any error/message code.

The computer is Toshiba Satellite L50-C052 PSKWNA-05204K Serial number 7F246467C

When the computer was being used before the crash a message flashed on the screen "UPDATES IN THE BACKGROUND"

Kind regards, James

James Smyth YP, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    toshiba c50t-a stuck KB4015217

Hello,

For better assistance with updating your Toshiba, we need the answer to the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter
    by going to this
    link
    . It will detect and resolve the most common issues with your Windows Update.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K

Bree, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K

1. Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K - Similar Threads - Toshiba PSKWNA 05204K

2. Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K: Unable to sign in . Does not respond to password or pin. Unable to start in safe mode. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-pskwna-05204k/7b800768-73a4-432b-89e3-33d1deedb7b8
  3. Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba PSKWNA-05204K: Unable to sign in . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-pskwna-05204k/7b800768-73a4-432b-89e3-33d1deedb7b8
  4. Toshiba reactivation -

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Toshiba reactivation -: How di I reactivate a dormant pc? It used tobelong to a relative who has died. I have no product code or activation code and the machine seems to have been cleared. Do I have to buy a new windows disc? Thanks in advance.Bob Davies....
  5. Toshiba netbook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba netbook: Hi. I haven't used my Toshiba laptop for a few years. I need a Microsoft account to log into it however it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. I have changed it three times and I'm still unable to log in...
  6. TOSHIBA REPAIR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOSHIBA REPAIR: BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 REPAIR DISK WHAT COMMAND PROMPT DO I USE TO START IT????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-repair/ba26b9de-42b4-450a-9101-a847ccc8dfaf
  7. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  8. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  9. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  10. Toshiba BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba BIOS: Dear All, After updating both of my Toshiba laptops when I first boot my laptops they show the Toshiba but I can't press F2 to enter BIOS any ideas Thank you 21319