Windows 10: TOSHIBA REPAIR

Discus and support TOSHIBA REPAIR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 REPAIR DISK WHAT COMMAND PROMPT DO I USE TO START IT?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveWilkinson2, Jun 26, 2020.

1. TOSHIBA REPAIR

BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 REPAIR DISK WHAT COMMAND PROMPT DO I USE TO START IT?????

:)

DaveWilkinson2, Jun 26, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    toshiba c50t-a stuck KB4015217

Hello,

For better assistance with updating your Toshiba, we need the answer to the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter
    by going to this
    link
    . It will detect and resolve the most common issues with your Windows Update.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jun 26, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

TOSHIBA REPAIR

I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

TOSHIBA REPAIR

1. TOSHIBA REPAIR - Similar Threads - TOSHIBA REPAIR

2. Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?: HelloI own a quite old Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB, GeForce GT 745M 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Win 8 64-bitAt present it is still on Windows 8.1 upgraded from the OEM 8.0What should I upgrade to? The laptop still runs fine, although a bit slow on...
  3. Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install windows 10 or 11 on my Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L?: HelloI own a quite old Toshiba Satellite P50-A-11L Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 8GB, GeForce GT 745M 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Win 8 64-bitAt present it is still on Windows 8.1 upgraded from the OEM 8.0What should I upgrade to? The laptop still runs fine, although a bit slow on...
  4. Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages: So, I am trying to fix my uncle's laptop, it is a Toshiba Satellite c655 with windows 7. I just factory reset it to the out of box setting. It 'connects' to the WiFi, but I am unable to browse any webpages in chrome or explorer. Firefox works to some degree, but no downloaded...
  5. Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages

Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages: So, I am trying to fix my uncle's laptop, it is a Toshiba Satellite c655 with windows 7. I just factory reset it to the out of box setting. It 'connects' to the WiFi, but I am unable to browse any webpages in chrome or explorer. Firefox works to some degree, but no downloaded...
  6. Toshiba external hard drive shows up in control panel but not in file explorer.

Toshiba external hard drive shows up in control panel but not in file explorer.: I'm trying to access information on a Toshiba external drive but the drive isn't appearing in file explorer. I've tried plugging it into a few different USB ports, but it still won't appear in file explorer. I know my computer is aware of the external hard drive because it...
  7. Very old toshiba Automatic repair shutdown loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very old toshiba Automatic repair shutdown loop: Hello, and thank you for taking your time to read this.I am currently trying to fix an old toshiba computer, but to start, I cannot even boot it up for a good minute, as it would shutdown. Every two or so shutdowns the "preparing automatic repair" message comes up and shortly...
  8. Very old toshiba Automatic repair shutdown loop

Very old toshiba Automatic repair shutdown loop: Hello, and thank you for taking your time to read this.I am currently trying to fix an old toshiba computer, but to start, I cannot even boot it up for a good minute, as it would shutdown. Every two or so shutdowns the "preparing automatic repair" message comes up and shortly...
  9. After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win 10 Build 18363 install, my Toshiba Satellite laptop is stuck in "Repair Mode" on...: Not sure what to try here. I am a person who keeps my computer up to date, and this is the second time something potentially horrible has happened with this laptop after a Windows update. The last time, I had to have my hard drive replaced and had to reinstall everything....
  10. Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error: My Toshiba laptop shut down while i am doing some work restarted and the has been stuck in this diagnosing to repairing disk errors then goes to a black screen then starts over any help would be appreciated......