Windows 10: Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals

Discus and support Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on a Yoshiba Satellite S855D laptop which I had to do a complete Windows reinstall on about a year ago. I was having major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GaryZeiher, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals

I am running Windows 10 on a Yoshiba Satellite S855D laptop which I had to do a complete Windows reinstall on about a year ago. I was having major issues with updates not installing causing additional issues. At any rate, After the reinstall everything was going smoothly up until about 2 months ago. Fow some reason I cannot determine or fix my laptop will auto reboot at any time which is of course very irritable to say the least. In the boxes below I selected "System and performance failures" since I did not know what to choose. I researched this reboot issue on the net and tried several "fixes" which apparently did not "fix" anything. I followed to "fixes" on the following page: Fix Windows is automatically restarting on Windows 10 thegeekpage.com. I stopped at #8 because I felt I might be getting in too deep and was aprehensive about going any farther. I did try Item #10 though but my graphics catd says it is using the most recent drivers. Anyway, I would certainly entertain any assistance anyone might provide.

:)

GaryZeiher, Apr 1, 2021
  2. mkj307 Win User

My Toshiba Laptop has ended up on the list of that can't run Win10

My Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 was not on the list of laptops that could not run Windows 10 when I installed Win 10 last year. I have had to reinstall 5 times now due to crashes & corrupted files. I found out that my laptop is now on the list of pc's that can't run Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to be able to successfully run Win 10 on this system? Any upgrades, anything? Toshiba is of no help. *cry

mkj307, Apr 1, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Toshiba Introduces New Satellite C Series Laptops

Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced its all-new line of Satellite C Series laptops that offers everyday essentials at a great value. Ideal for people that want a solid laptop that's easy to use and great for everyday tasks like email, web browsing, online banking and shopping, creating documents and playing casual games, the Satellite C Series are reliable, full-powered Windows PCs that are also built to take advantage of the features of Windows 10.

"Our new Satellite C Series laptops deliver stronger price-to-performance in the entry-level category, giving everyday consumers what they need to stay productive and entertained without breaking the bank," said Philip Osako, senior director of product marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "These laptops include built-in forward-looking hardware features, so when customers are ready to upgrade, they can automatically start taking advantage of the new functionality in Windows 10."

Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals 187a_thm.jpg

Designed for Windows 10
    Built for Windows 10, the Satellite C Series includes Toshiba's TruTalk dual-array microphones to enable voice apps like Cortana and Skype, plus a dedicated Cortana key for easy access to Microsoft's personal digital assistant.

The laptops will initially ship with Windows 8.1 pre-installed and are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 when it becomes available on July 29.

All-new, Slender Design
    The Satellite C series features an all-new brushed resin black matte finish attractively styled with clean lines, a spacious raised tile TruType keyboard and a slim profile measuring less than one inch thin.

Reliable Performance in an Attainable Package
    The Satellite C Series is available in 15.6-inch diagonal HD TruBrite display2 sizes that can also be configured with touchscreens as well as a 17.3-inch model, giving users all the space needed to work, play and navigate Windows. Powered by a trusted processor from Intel or AMD, these laptops deliver the performance needed to zoom through to-do lists and multitask with ease. Plus, with up to 1TB of storage and up to 8GB of memory, the Satellite C Series offers all the essentials for everyday use and more room for photos, music and movies.

With a range of ports, including USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, an SD card slot and a DVD SuperMulti drive, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the Satellite C Series is equipped with everything users need to enjoy entertainment and productivity in any setting.

Pricing and Availability
    The Satellite C Series laptops will be available for purchase on June 21, 2015 at major retailers, e-tailers, starting at $394.99 MSRP.

btarunr, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals

Bluetooth not ready in my Toshiba C55 Satellite laptop running Windows 8.1

I have a Toshiba C55 Satellite laptop running Windows 8.1. When trying to pair a device using the Bluetooth wizard, I get a message that "bluetooth is not ready." I have already downloaded the latest bluetooth drivers from Toshiba and the Broadcom network
    adapter is working properly although when I run the bluetooth diagnostics, there is a message that communications with the bluetooth device failed.

Do you have any suggestions?

Robert B.

RobertLevy1, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals

1. Toshiba S855D Satellite laptop running windows 10 auto reboots at random intervals - Similar Threads - Toshiba S855D Satellite

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly: Hi. My Toshiba laptop turns off randomly. this has been a problem for about 2 years and this is my last resort. I tried compressed air with the vents, Making it die fully then charging it up again, wiping hard drive. you name it, and i did it, nothing works. Please help!...
  5. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly: Hi. My Toshiba laptop turns off randomly. this has been a problem for about 2 years and this is my last resort. I tried compressed air with the vents, Making it die fully then charging it up again, wiping hard drive. you name it, and i did it, nothing works. Please help!...
  6. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  7. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  8. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  9. Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation: I've seen this symptom on older posts here, but haven't seen a real solution - just workarounds. Any idea why my laptop screen sometimes switches to Portrait orientation on its own? The system is not set to tablet mode....
  10. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96