Windows 10: toshiba satelite laptop

Discus and support toshiba satelite laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop only boots to a screen that says...... choose your keyboard layout. but it doesnt boot to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoseCaballero1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. toshiba satelite laptop

my laptop only boots to a screen that says...... choose your keyboard layout. but it doesnt boot to windows 10

:)

JoseCaballero1, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Bazz Win User

Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset

• If the manufacturer set up your PC to run from a compressed Windows image file (also known as Windows image file boot or WIMBoot) and included the option to restore factory settings, that option will no longer be available after you upgrade to Windows 10.
    Help with upgrading to Windows 10 - Windows Help

Bazz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Gazza87 Win User
    Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I am having great difficulty with factory resetting my Toshiba Satelite laptop.

I have searched and searched online on how to perform this factory reset and although many have suggested holding the 0 key whilst booting up or the F8 key, neither of these seem to work.

When attempting to turn on my laptop whilst pressing either of these keys, I hear loud beeping and although I continue to hold either the 0 key or F8 button, it never proceeds to the boot up menu.

Can anyone on this forum please shed some light on what I appear to be doing wrong?

As Windows 10 has upgraded on my laptop I felt it would be a good start to back up my data and have a fresh out of the box laptop.

I look forward to any suggestions you may have!

Thanks,
    Gary

Gazza87, Nov 7, 2018
  4. toshiba satelite laptop

I cannot get internet 5G on my toshiba satelite laptop

I cannot get internet 5G on my toshiba satelite laptop

how I know if this computer accepts 5G

Maria HVasquez, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

toshiba satelite laptop

1. toshiba satelite laptop - Similar Threads - toshiba satelite laptop

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP: Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-toshiba-laptop/018766d2-7929-4d30-9275-22297da797bf
  4. Toshiba Satelite L40 CMOS Battery replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satelite L40 CMOS Battery replacement: Where to find CMOS Battery slot in Toshiba Satelite L40. Do I need to open the entire board to replace it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satelite-l40-cmos-battery-replacement/83977c96-606d-4c93-ad24-7352b083cb8e
  5. Toshiba Satelite w/Windows 10 & HP Printer

Toshiba Satelite w/Windows 10 & HP Printer: Uninstalled HP Software and re-installed Default is set to correct printer application bluetooth is active on both laptop and printer Printer won't print from laptop Printer prints from iphone what's up?...
  6. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  7. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  8. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...
  9. Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!

Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!: Hi!!! Please can anyone help me?? I am due to fly out for 3 months to south america in a few hours. My laptop broke (I am a graphic artist and use adobe software a lot) - the insurance company replaced it with this toshiba. I updated to windows 10 a while ago, and...
  10. Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset: Hi all, This is my first post on here so apologies if this is in the wrong section. I am having great difficulty with factory resetting my Toshiba Satelite laptop. I have searched and searched online on how to perform this factory reset and although many have...