Windows 10: Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset

Discus and support Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, This is my first post on here so apologies if this is in the wrong section. I am having great difficulty with factory resetting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gazza87, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Gazza87 Win User

Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I am having great difficulty with factory resetting my Toshiba Satelite laptop.

I have searched and searched online on how to perform this factory reset and although many have suggested holding the 0 key whilst booting up or the F8 key, neither of these seem to work.

When attempting to turn on my laptop whilst pressing either of these keys, I hear loud beeping and although I continue to hold either the 0 key or F8 button, it never proceeds to the boot up menu.

Can anyone on this forum please shed some light on what I appear to be doing wrong?

As Windows 10 has upgraded on my laptop I felt it would be a good start to back up my data and have a fresh out of the box laptop.

I look forward to any suggestions you may have!

Thanks,
    Gary

:)

Gazza87, Aug 16, 2015

2. DVD/CD- ROM DRIVE

yes its up to date and its a toshiba satelite L655

530Devil1968, Aug 16, 2015
  3. busmanmpg Win User
    music streaming phone to laptop w10

my laptop a toshiba satelite L350 does not appear to have bluetooth

busmanmpg, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

• If the manufacturer set up your PC to run from a compressed Windows image file (also known as Windows image file boot or WIMBoot) and included the option to restore factory settings, that option will no longer be available after you upgrade to Windows 10.
    Help with upgrading to Windows 10 - Windows Help

5. NavyLCDR New Member
  6. Ztruker Win User
    You left off some key information. What is the full and complete model number of your laptop. Maybe we can help is we have that information.

Also, you could use the Windows 10 Rollback./GoBack feature to return to your original OS, then use the restore to factory method to get a cleaner computer for the upgrade to windows 10.

How to: Rollback to a previous version of Windows from Windows 10

Ztruker, Aug 16, 2015
  7. If it didn't ship from the factory with Windows 10, and you've done the free upgrade, the factory reset was likely broken in the process. Why are you trying to run it? Do you want to go back to the original OS?

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satelite Out of box reset - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satelite box

2. Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password: On a Windows 11 computer, I've been using my PIN to enter the login screen.Now the PIN data entry box is gone: There is a key pad icon under the "Sign-in options", but when I click it, the system asks me for my password "Want to sign in faster...enter your password to setup...
  3. Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password: On a Windows 11 computer, I've been using my PIN to enter the login screen.Now the PIN data entry box is gone: There is a key pad icon under the "Sign-in options", but when I click it, the system asks me for my password "Want to sign in faster...enter your password to setup...
  4. Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  6. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  7. Toshiba Satelite L40 CMOS Battery replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satelite L40 CMOS Battery replacement: Where to find CMOS Battery slot in Toshiba Satelite L40. Do I need to open the entire board to replace it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satelite-l40-cmos-battery-replacement/83977c96-606d-4c93-ad24-7352b083cb8e
  8. Toshiba Satelite w/Windows 10 & HP Printer

Toshiba Satelite w/Windows 10 & HP Printer: Uninstalled HP Software and re-installed Default is set to correct printer application bluetooth is active on both laptop and printer Printer won't print from laptop Printer prints from iphone what's up?...
  9. toshiba satelite laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    toshiba satelite laptop: my laptop only boots to a screen that says...... choose your keyboard layout. but it doesnt boot to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satelite-laptop/e871bd46-bca1-4288-bab1-4a83d78da77a
  10. Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!

Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!: Hi!!! Please can anyone help me?? I am due to fly out for 3 months to south america in a few hours. My laptop broke (I am a graphic artist and use adobe software a lot) - the insurance company replaced it with this toshiba. I updated to windows 10 a while ago, and...