Windows 10: toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM

Discus and support toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI WHAT BLUETOOTH DRIVER DO I NEED INSTALL FOR A TOSHIBA SATELLITE C50-A-1JM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LouiseTivenan, May 22, 2020.

1. toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM

HI WHAT BLUETOOTH DRIVER DO I NEED INSTALL FOR A TOSHIBA SATELLITE C50-A-1JM

:)

LouiseTivenan, May 22, 2020

2. reformat toshiba satellite c50 windows 8

How can I reformat my toshiba satellite C50 laptop running on windows 8 in order to get rid of a free copy of windows 10 I stupidly downloaded! Now it only boots a flashing desktop which only stops when I take out the battery! Alternatively, if anyone
    knows how to get to safe mode...

IANBURTON_FRANGLAIS, May 22, 2020
  3. frozen synaptics pointer on Toshiba satallite C50 since windows 10 upgrade

The pointer has frozen on my Toshiba satellite C50 since upgrading to windows 10, how can this be fixed

StephenMcGregor, May 22, 2020
  4. toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM

Aptio Setup Utility Toshiba Satellite

I'm looking for some help here. How can I get rid of the aptio setup utility in Toshiba Satellite C50-A589? I badly need the help with this. Let me know your ideas about it. I really appreciate you helping regarding
    this matter.

MauMolinyawe, May 22, 2020
Thema:

toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM

1. toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM - Similar Threads - toshiba satellite C50

2. Toshiba Tecra C50-E message query

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba Tecra C50-E message query: Toshiba Tecra C50-E i get this message every start C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\7906AAC0.TOSHIBASettings_2.1.13.0_x64_nvaxck9xhg5vg\System Settings\TosSettingsHost.exe File system error 12007. computer bought 2 months ago, works fine just checking...
  3. Toshiba satellite black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  4. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  5. Toshiba Satellite Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite Factory Reset: My parents gave me an old used computer. It had windows 10 installed. I started the factory reset (because i didnt know the password of the previous owner) and let it sit for while. I thought it was plugged in, but it wasnt and it died while resetting. Now, when i turn it on,...
  6. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  7. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  8. Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  9. Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 a while back and have noticed that my touchscreen function no longer works, after a frustrating period of searching and trying many fixes I have come to the end of my patience and need some help. I have tried the following:- uninstalled...
  10. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....