Windows 10: Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

Discus and support Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a toshiba c55d A 14w laptop it has been upgraded to 16g ram and ssd drive.The touchpad stopped working after the last windows update i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sarah simpson1, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

Hi I have a toshiba c55d A 14w laptop it has been upgraded to 16g ram and ssd drive.The touchpad stopped working after the last windows update i have tried uninstalling reinstalling search for drivers still no luck.It is showing Alps pointing Device in Device Manager.I have checked it is tuned on in hardware and again is showing Alps touchpad I am not a 100% sure but i thought this laptop had synaptics Touch Pad so this might be the problem.I cant find any help on the toshiba website.Any help appreciated seems a shame as this laptop fulfils my needs.Thanking You.Sarah.

:)

sarah simpson1, Jun 24, 2022

2. Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 running Windows 10 and the touchpad does not work. Tried FN-F9, no go. Need help with next step(s).

PT17SoonerPilot, Jun 24, 2022
  3. toshiba satellite c55d-a windows 10 gaming issue

i have a toshiba satellite c55d-a wit amd gpu whenever i try to play games i get the border on the side of the game i cannot play any games in full screen i have searched the whole internet for a solution and none work i have downgraded and upgraded my
    graphic drivers and nothing happened i changed the scaling settings in the catalyst manager and nothing happen please assist me with this problem.

MichealLindsay, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

Wireless Adapter Not Working. Win10, Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5333

I came home to find my laptop a (Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5333) had restarted itself. I sat down and I saw that the wireless connection wasn't there. After going through the Network options and only finding Ethernet cable connection. I looked in the Device
    manager and I found that the wireless adapter had been hidden, when I looked at it and I received this message:

"Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

I don't know what to do now.

Renigade16, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

1. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working - Similar Threads - Toshiba satellite c55d

2. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  3. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  4. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working: Hi I have a toshiba c55d A 14w laptop it has been upgraded to 16g ram and ssd drive.The touchpad stopped working after the last windows update i have tried uninstalling reinstalling search for drivers still no luck.It is showing Alps pointing Device in Device Manager.I have...
  6. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working: Hi I have a toshiba c55d A 14w laptop it has been upgraded to 16g ram and ssd drive.The touchpad stopped working after the last windows update i have tried uninstalling reinstalling search for drivers still no luck.It is showing Alps pointing Device in Device Manager.I have...
  7. cmos battery for toshiba C55D-B

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmos battery for toshiba C55D-B: What is the # for a cmos battery for a toshiba C55D-B, serial # 8F029220P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmos-battery-for-toshiba-c55d-b/cd8b189f-fb81-42ce-b26e-a569be73e5b0
  8. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working: My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with...
  9. Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working: I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 running Windows 10 and the touchpad does not work. Tried FN-F9, no go. Need help with next step(s). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c655-win10-touchpad-not-working/8a240684-c248-4f0f-994f-a46c249266cc
  10. Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop: I was fiddling around with Task Manager trying to eliminate some unnecessary background processes. When I tried to end Windows Explorer I figured it would just close a few files I had open, but it made my taskbar/windows icon disappear, and my wallpaper is also just black...