Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 running Windows 10 and the touchpad does not work. Tried FN-F9, no go. Need help with next step(s).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PT17SoonerPilot, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 running Windows 10 and the touchpad does not work. Tried FN-F9, no go. Need help with next step(s).

:)

PT17SoonerPilot, Jul 25, 2019

2. forgot password for toshiba satellite C655 laptop

forgot password for toshiba satellite C655 laptop

WymanButler, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Touch Pad Mouse for Toshiba wont click

Upgraded to Windows 10 my Toshiba satellite C655 originally had windows 7. Now mouse will not click. tried to uninstall and reinstall touchpad drivers. Any suggestions on how to fix this. Will have to go back to 7 if touch pad will not work.

Vicki Ferguson, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

I donwloaded Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C655 and touchpad stopped working and WIFI was blocked. Had to go back to Windows 7

Hi,

Please write to us with the following detail.

What is the complete model number of your Toshiba Satellite C655 Laptop?

You could face this issue due to corrupt or outdated Network drivers.
    I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website and then download the latest network driver.

Uninstall the driver which you already have on your computer and then install the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website given below.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/home

Follow these steps to uninstall Network Drivers.

a) Press Windows key + X and select
    Device
    Manager.

b) Search for Network Adapter and expand it.

c) Right click on the Network Adapter and select
    Uninstall.

d) Follow the onscreen steps.

Now install the driver which you have downloaded. If you face issues with Touchpad driver then you can uninstall it and reinstall. Follow the same steps given above.

Let us know the status of the issue.

PranavMishra5582, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

1. Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite C655

2. Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite c655 shows connected to internet, but cant use any webpages: So, I am trying to fix my uncle's laptop, it is a Toshiba Satellite c655 with windows 7. I just factory reset it to the out of box setting. It 'connects' to the WiFi, but I am unable to browse any webpages in chrome or explorer. Firefox works to some degree, but no downloaded...
  3. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  4. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  5. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working: Hi I have a toshiba c55d A 14w laptop it has been upgraded to 16g ram and ssd drive.The touchpad stopped working after the last windows update i have tried uninstalling reinstalling search for drivers still no luck.It is showing Alps pointing Device in Device Manager.I have...
  6. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working: Hi I have a toshiba c55d A 14w laptop it has been upgraded to 16g ram and ssd drive.The touchpad stopped working after the last windows update i have tried uninstalling reinstalling search for drivers still no luck.It is showing Alps pointing Device in Device Manager.I have...
  7. Toshiba satellite c55d A 14 W Touchpad Stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Toshiba Satellite C655 Laptop internal microphone doesn't record

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Satellite C655 Laptop internal microphone doesn't record: I have an older model and the internal microphone doesn't work. I've tried it with several apps and nothing records. I confirmed in the settings that the microphone is enabled and ran a fix it. The app said the microphone is working properly. But it's not. I've tried...
  9. Synaptics SMBus driver causing issue with upgrading Win7 to Win10 Toshiba Satellite C655

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Synaptics SMBus driver causing issue with upgrading Win7 to Win10 Toshiba Satellite C655: I am trying to upgrade a Toshiba Satellite C655-S5507 from Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 to Windows 10, using "MediaCreationTool1909." The laptop meets the system requirements, and I've run Windows Update several times. I have tried the upgrade several times. Using...
  10. Toshiba Satelitte C655 not upgradeable???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satelitte C655 not upgradeable???: I find it so odd that my particular model is not upgradeable to Windows 10, this system was manufactured back in January of 2012 literally about 10 months before Windows 8 was out, anybody else find this odd? 18249