Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Toshiba laptop shut down while i am doing some work restarted and the has been stuck in this diagnosing to repairing disk errors then goes to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Les122466, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Les122466 Win User

Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error

My Toshiba laptop shut down while i am doing some work restarted and the has been stuck in this diagnosing to repairing disk errors then goes to a black screen then starts over any help would be appreciated...

:)

Les122466, Nov 26, 2018
  2. ChuckGill Win User

Windows 10 Clean Install Tool Caused Computer to Freeze and Won't Boot

I have a Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X. I downloaded and ran the Clean Install Tool from Microsoft. The computer is frozen at the Toshiba boot screen. Please help me.

Thank you,

Chuck

ChuckGill, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Toshiba satellite laptop disk error

Hi,

This issue normally occurs when there is a faulty hard drive. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      that was proved by Wungraileng Vashi on December 4, 2015?

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for further assistance.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 26, 2018
  4. SarahKong Win User

Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Touch Screen Problem

Hi ShaggyRoggers ... the only thing i can suggest is installing an older version of Windows to get your touch working again.

Then pausing all updates so it does not update on you.

Looks like no updates have come out for this model since 2016.

So unfortunately I don't think Microsoft or Toshiba will address the issue as it is an older machine. So very sorry. I know how frustrating this can be.

Below is a link to download older version of Windows 10.

I would recommend to try 1709 first as that is still supported version.

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

The link below is how to do a clean install by Greg.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sorry can't be more help.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite E45W

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  5. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  6. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  7. Camera driver for Toshiba satellite

Camera driver for Toshiba satellite: Is there an updated camera driver for Toshiba S55t-B in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-for-toshiba-satellite/3a7cb5ce-98ef-4a39-a4f8-3f73de82494d
  8. toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM

toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM: HI WHAT BLUETOOTH DRIVER DO I NEED INSTALL FOR A TOSHIBA SATELLITE C50-A-1JM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c50-a-1jm/ae744fe6-521c-4054-b6e3-ac6d4a6651c1
  9. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  10. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba e45w overheating

2. microsoft download center toshiba satellite e45w-c4200x touch screen driver

3. toshiba satellite l55t-a5232 repairing disk errors frozen