Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Toshiba laptop shut down while i am doing some work restarted and the has been stuck in this diagnosing to repairing disk errors then goes to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Les122466, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Les122466 Win User

Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error

My Toshiba laptop shut down while i am doing some work restarted and the has been stuck in this diagnosing to repairing disk errors then goes to a black screen then starts over any help would be appreciated...

:)

Les122466, Nov 26, 2018
  2. ChuckGill Win User

Windows 10 Clean Install Tool Caused Computer to Freeze and Won't Boot

I have a Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X. I downloaded and ran the Clean Install Tool from Microsoft. The computer is frozen at the Toshiba boot screen. Please help me.

Thank you,

Chuck

ChuckGill, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Toshiba satellite laptop disk error

Hi,

This issue normally occurs when there is a faulty hard drive. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      that was proved by Wungraileng Vashi on December 4, 2015?

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for further assistance.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 26, 2018
  4. SarahKong Win User

Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Touch Screen Problem

Hi ShaggyRoggers ... the only thing i can suggest is installing an older version of Windows to get your touch working again.

Then pausing all updates so it does not update on you.

Looks like no updates have come out for this model since 2016.

So unfortunately I don't think Microsoft or Toshiba will address the issue as it is an older machine. So very sorry. I know how frustrating this can be.

Below is a link to download older version of Windows 10.

I would recommend to try 1709 first as that is still supported version.

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

The link below is how to do a clean install by Greg.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sorry can't be more help.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite E45W-C4200X Diagnose and Repairing disk error - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite E45W

2. toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba satellite C50-A-1JM: HI WHAT BLUETOOTH DRIVER DO I NEED INSTALL FOR A TOSHIBA SATELLITE C50-A-1JM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c50-a-1jm/ae744fe6-521c-4054-b6e3-ac6d4a6651c1
  3. Toshiba satellite black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  4. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  5. Toshiba Satellite Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite Factory Reset: My parents gave me an old used computer. It had windows 10 installed. I started the factory reset (because i didnt know the password of the previous owner) and let it sit for while. I thought it was plugged in, but it wasnt and it died while resetting. Now, when i turn it on,...
  6. Toshiba satellite windows 10

Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  7. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  8. Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  9. Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding

Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 a while back and have noticed that my touchscreen function no longer works, after a frustrating period of searching and trying many fixes I have come to the end of my patience and need some help. I have tried the following:- uninstalled...
  10. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft download center toshiba satellite e45w-c4200x touch screen driver

2. toshiba satellite l55t-a5232 repairing disk errors frozen