Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite has no WiFi LAN access to be found

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite has no WiFi LAN access to be found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5300 running Windows 10 and for the life of me I cannot get it to establish, set up or even find a WiFi LAN access.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 537DaddyO, Oct 26, 2019.

1. 537DaddyO Win User

Toshiba Satellite has no WiFi LAN access to be found

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5300 running Windows 10 and for the life of me I cannot get it to establish, set up or even find a WiFi LAN access. I've tried installing drivers, updating Windows 10, enabling, disabling and still no luck. Any ideas of what could be the root cause of this. It does have a "wifi" F12 button but that only activates Airplane Mode On/Off. In my network adapters it only shows REALTEK PCIe FE Family Controller and about 8 WAN Miniport (...)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

:)

537DaddyO, Oct 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade: lan and wifi don't exist on toshiba satellite l50b

Hi,

today I have installed the windows 10 upgrade starting from windows 8.1

Everything goes well except for the lan and the wifi.

On device manager all the drivers seem to be installed ok, but in network and sharing there is no lan card or wifi card present.

The lan is a Realtek PCIe GBE Family Adapter

the wifi is a Intel dual band Wireless-AC 3160

I have already tried to remove the driver, re-install them, install the latest for 8.1 using compatibility mode...

but nothing changed.

There is no lan or wifi on the system, only bluetooth.

I was really shocked, neither MS or Toshiba
    had been warned me about this problem,
    both toshiba andms said that
    on this laptop there would be no problems.

If I do not solve quickly
    I'll have to reformat and return to

It is my pc work and I've already lost
    a day.

I expected more seriousness by MS
    and toshiba, how do you
    say that there is no problem if two of the
    most critical drivers do not work and
    there is no version for 10 ?

Pietro N. Roselli Lorenzini, Oct 26, 2019
  3. JadZock Win User
    New Toshiba Satellite C55 not connecting to wifi

I've bought a new refurbished toshiba satellite c55 .. i tried connecting it to the wifi but it coudn't only if the router was too much close the the laptop .. what shall i do ?

JadZock, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on a toshiba satellite. Black/blue screen with solid cursor after creator update fail. F8 is disabled by default in windows 10, so please do not suggest anything that requires win 10 to be working.

Spaz123, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite has no WiFi LAN access to be found - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite has

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  5. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  6. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  7. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5292 Camera not found error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite S55-B5292 Camera not found error: Err code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I have a built in camera on the laptop so it is not an external camera. Device Manager shows no camera. I've rebooted, still no camera. So I guess I need the right driver. Toshiba's website is not helping me locate the driver. I...
  8. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  9. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  10. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba satellite laptop not connecting to wifi or lan

2. my Toshiba satellite will disconnect from wifi while using it