Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rhstubby, Nov 15, 2019.

1. rhstubby Win User

Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X
    Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S
    We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with MS 8.1 which was subsequently updated to Win 10.
    Last known BIOS version is 5.0.
    At this time, I have not found any later BIOS for the part number found above.
    I have attempted also to find a newer Display Driver than Advanced Micro Devices 10/26/2017 version 23.20.768.12 and the Microsoft Generic Monitor Driver dated 6/21/2006 version 10.0.17134.1. The Monitor driver seems pretty old although the computer was purchased in 2005 so it appears to have at least one version update since it was purchased.
    I could use some help in troubleshooting the HDMI port. The laptop worked fine with a Sanyo TV about a month ago but now fails any HDMI monitor on the port. I’ve even tried to restore back about 3 weeks prior but the port still doesn’t work.
    This is an AMD Radeon R5 Graphics card: The Device Manager tool shows that the driver is functioning correctly (This device is working properly). Looking at the Events tab it appears that the driver was serviced 11/7/19 at 6:05 PM as a service was added (amdkmdap) with the following status: 0. Does zero (0) imply it failed or is working? Resources indicate there are no Conflicts (I assume that would be interrupt conflicts)?
    We are awaiting Windows 10 version 1903 but it is apparently not yet tweaked for this laptop system yet.
    Just to be sure, I’ve used the WIN + P to attempt to PROJECT by DUPLICATING the screen to the monitor attached to the HDMI port but that doesn’t work as well. I’ve also checked the MS Troubleshooter for Hardware and found no faults which points to this failure.
    What other terms, names, services should I check as part of this strange failure before I declare the Hardware ‘FAILED’?

:)

rhstubby, Nov 15, 2019

2. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10. No errors in devices. I have tested the HDMI cable with an another system (HP); it functions as advertised.
    Prior to Windows 10 the HDMI port functioned as an extended monitor connection. What is the Microsoft value added repair/fix/patch? Any thoughts or suggestions?

John McLeaish, Nov 15, 2019
  3. My Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 lost it's ability to output to HDMI port

After Windows update last month, the HDMI output stopped working. The drivers have been updated for the display adapter. nothing has worked, the PC still can not detect any HDMI device or even see the HDMI port. How do I get it back?

Toshiba Satellite L875-S7332 with Windows 10

Richard Gilbertson, Nov 15, 2019
  4. flamer Win User

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite HDMI

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  5. sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop

sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Sound worked fine until upgrade, and troubleshooting cannot find a solution to my audio problems. any help or comments would be lovely....
  6. Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working

Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working: Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working after upgrade to windows 10 64 bit, i tried to look for drivers to fix this issue but with no luck....
  7. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274: HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10. No errors in devices. I have tested the HDMI cable with an another system (HP); it functions as advertised. Prior to Windows...
  8. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  9. My Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 lost it's ability to output to HDMI port

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 lost it's ability to output to HDMI port: After Windows update last month, the HDMI output stopped working. The drivers have been updated for the display adapter. nothing has worked, the PC still can not detect any HDMI device or even see the HDMI port. How do I get it back? Toshiba Satellite L875-S7332 with Windows...
  10. Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop: I was fiddling around with Task Manager trying to eliminate some unnecessary background processes. When I tried to end Windows Explorer I figured it would just close a few files I had open, but it made my taskbar/windows icon disappear, and my wallpaper is also just black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba laptop hdmi port not working

2. toshiba satellite not connecting hdmi