Windows 10: Toshiba satellite L755 laptop spacebar key not working

Discus and support Toshiba satellite L755 laptop spacebar key not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, the spacebar on my toshiba l755 laptop isn't working. There is no response. Have removed spacekey and cleaned beneath, issue still occurs. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jwinchyp, Dec 28, 2018.

1. jwinchyp Win User

Toshiba satellite L755 laptop spacebar key not working

Hi, the spacebar on my toshiba l755 laptop isn't working. There is no response. Have removed spacekey and cleaned beneath, issue still occurs.

Help please.

:)

jwinchyp, Dec 28, 2018
  2. RolyTK Win User

Spacebar won't work after Windows 10 update Toshiba Satellite 2017

Hi

I have a C670 Toshiba satellite and my spacebar will not work after the latest windows 10 update for build 1511. If I uninstall the updated Lenovo touch pad driver it works but windows reinstalls the driver and then the spacebar wont work.

Help

RolyTK, Dec 28, 2018
  3. LCD.321 Win User
    Spacebar-not-working

Windows-10

Toshiba-Satellite-L775D-S7132-laptop

Spacebar-notworking

Numbers-one-through-four-on-qwerty-keyboard-not-working

Can-get-to-work-if-use-FN-plus-specific-key

Shift-key-also-not-working

Only-laptop.

Need-for-work.

Help.-Please.

How-to-contact-tech-support-directly?

LCD.321, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Toshiba satellite L755 laptop spacebar key not working

Spacebar is not working.

I had a similar problem on a Toshiba Satellite C670-199.

SpaceBar only working with FN-key pressed.

The keys 1, 2, 3 and 4 also just worked when FN was pressed.

The laptop came originally with Windows 7, but had been working with Windows 10 for more than a year.

The solution was (illogically) to update the Synaptics Touchpad Driver to the most recent Windows 10 compatible driver.

In my case, I went to:

http://www.synaptics.com/resources

And the driver I downloaded was the first one in the list,

Synaptics_v19_0_19_1__C__x86-x64__Win10__Signed__MS_Win10_UXUI_PS2_SMbus.zip

Runar Punar, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba satellite L755 laptop spacebar key not working

1. Toshiba satellite L755 laptop spacebar key not working - Similar Threads - Toshiba satellite L755

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  5. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  6. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

7. sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop

sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Sound worked fine until upgrade, and troubleshooting cannot find a solution to my audio problems. any help or comments would be lovely....
  8. Toshiba Satellite L755-S5153 Windows 10 Drivers

Toshiba Satellite L755-S5153 Windows 10 Drivers: Laptop originally had Windows 7 Home, but was upgraded to 10 a couple years ago. In the past several months I've been plagued with System Interrupts every 10 or so minutes, during which the laptop is unusable. The General Support forum members have suggested a driver issue....
  9. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  10. Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop: I was fiddling around with Task Manager trying to eliminate some unnecessary background processes. When I tried to end Windows Explorer I figured it would just close a few files I had open, but it made my taskbar/windows icon disappear, and my wallpaper is also just black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. space bar not working windows 10toshiba

2. satellite l755 fn key menu

3. toshiba satellite l755 buttons not working

4. toshiba laptop spacebar key not working,
  5. laptop spacebar key not responding