Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've seen this symptom on older posts here, but haven't seen a real solution - just workarounds. Any idea why my laptop screen sometimes switches to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeDiGiovanni, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation

I've seen this symptom on older posts here, but haven't seen a real solution - just workarounds. Any idea why my laptop screen sometimes switches to Portrait orientation on its own?

The system is not set to tablet mode.

:)

JoeDiGiovanni, Sep 1, 2019

2. Orientation resets to portrait on logout or reboot

I have my tablet set to portrait orientation, but if I log out or reboot it reverts to portrait, even if rotation lock is on. I assume this is because it's an 8" tablet which MS decided are meant to be used in portrait but surely if rotation lock is on then it should respect that setting?

Toshiba Encore 8 on build 10162

Mimizuku no Lew, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Toshiba Satellite laptop

i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse

SusanneBlevins1968, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation

screen orientation

Hi,

There's an option on Windows 10 to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. We recommend following these steps on how to switch the screen orientation from portrait to landscape:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Under Orientation, select on Landscape and click
      Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation

1. Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite Laptop

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly: Hi. My Toshiba laptop turns off randomly. this has been a problem for about 2 years and this is my last resort. I tried compressed air with the vents, Making it die fully then charging it up again, wiping hard drive. you name it, and i did it, nothing works. Please help!...
  5. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly: Hi. My Toshiba laptop turns off randomly. this has been a problem for about 2 years and this is my last resort. I tried compressed air with the vents, Making it die fully then charging it up again, wiping hard drive. you name it, and i did it, nothing works. Please help!...
  6. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  7. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  8. Portrait Orientation Hack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Portrait Orientation Hack?: Hey guys! I'm on a dual screen set up with both monitors being ultrawide (productivity babyyyyyy). But on my second monitor that is in portrait to save desk space, I'm always having to drag windows around to fix the bottom or top half of the screen. I want to know if there...
  9. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  10. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows display orientation changes randomly

2. Change landscape display to portrait toshiba

3. where to find portrait in email with a toshiba laptop