Windows 10: Toshiba satellite overheating

Discus and support Toshiba satellite overheating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RendellSibal1, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Toshiba satellite overheating

My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i always on eco/power saver battery mode to prevent full of load. Also the only task that makes 100% load is System, Services hosts, windows update installer, other software updates. But it is normal? Or we need a service?

:)

RendellSibal1, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on a toshiba satellite. Black/blue screen with solid cursor after creator update fail. F8 is disabled by default in windows 10, so please do not suggest anything that requires win 10 to be working.

Spaz123, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Spaz123 Win User
    How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Windows 10 does not load on startup, no Toshiba logo, just a looping black screen/blue screen with cursor. And the bios is on slow boot.

Spaz123, Dec 10, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Toshiba satellite overheating

AMD's New Puma Platform Available Across Entire Toshiba Satellite Lineup

Several hours after AMD announced their new Puma platform, Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD) has stepped up as the first manufacturer to confirm they will be using the Turion X2 Ultra-based technology in their latest Satellite notebooks. Six models in the Satellite range will be offered with AMD Athlon Dual Core QL, Turion Dual Core RM and Turion Ultra ZM processors. These new models include Satellite P300D, Satellite A300D, Satellite M300D, Satellite U400D, Satellite L300D and Satellite L350D series. Toshiba’s AMD-powered Satellite series will be available this summer from a variety of major consumer electronics and computer stores nationwide.

Source: Legit Reviews

malware, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba satellite overheating

1. Toshiba satellite overheating - Similar Threads - Toshiba satellite overheating

2. Toshiba satellite black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  3. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working: My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with...
  4. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  5. Toshiba Satellite Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite Factory Reset: My parents gave me an old used computer. It had windows 10 installed. I started the factory reset (because i didnt know the password of the previous owner) and let it sit for while. I thought it was plugged in, but it wasnt and it died while resetting. Now, when i turn it on,...
  6. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  7. Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  8. Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 a while back and have noticed that my touchscreen function no longer works, after a frustrating period of searching and trying many fixes I have come to the end of my patience and need some help. I have tried the following:- uninstalled...
  9. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....
  10. Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop: I was fiddling around with Task Manager trying to eliminate some unnecessary background processes. When I tried to end Windows Explorer I figured it would just close a few files I had open, but it made my taskbar/windows icon disappear, and my wallpaper is also just black...