Windows 10: Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

Discus and support Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 19smokeyjoe94, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on power up. I have had this isue for two days and could use some help. Iv pitches another 6gb ram card and hard drive just in case should have both next week. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also my mother bored supports up to 8.5gb so there should be a problem with using 8 or at least I don't think

:)

19smokeyjoe94, Jul 14, 2019
  2. NaserSyed Win User

Toshiba Satellite P755-10C webcam does not works on windows 10

Dear Support Team,

Recently I have upgraded my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

After upgrade to Windows 10 my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook webcam does not works.

I have downloaded the webcam drivers from Toshiba Official website but the driver does not support.

So I am kindly requesting you to fix the web camera issue as soon as possible.

or kindly suggest me if there is not solution to fix web camera issue, can I downgrade to windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

NaserSyed, Jul 14, 2019
  3. NaserSyed Win User
    Toshiba Satellite P755-10C Webcam Driver does not works on windows 10

Dear Support Team,

Recently I have upgraded my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

After upgrade to Windows 10 my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook webcam does not works.

I have downloaded the webcam drivers from Toshiba Official website but the driver does not support.

And I have Run the hardware and device troubleshooter and also uninstall and reinstall the display drivers but still webcam does not works.

So I am kindly requesting you to fix the web camera driver issue as soon as possible.

or kindly suggest me if there is not solution to fix web camera issue, can I downgrade to windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

NaserSyed, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

AshleyQuick, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

1. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7 - Similar Threads - Toshiba satellite p755

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  5. Toshiba satellite P500 windows 7 home prem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba satellite P500 windows 7 home prem: Hi I have a Toshiba satellite P500 windows 7 home prem laptop that I can't access because I dont know the password, is there a way I can factory reset it? There is a sticker on the back of the laptop that has the product key, Please help me as I don't know what to do....
  6. Toshiba satellite P500 windows 7 home prem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba satellite P500 windows 7 home prem: Hi I have a Toshiba satellite P500 windows 7 home prem laptop that I can't access because I dont know the password, is there a way I can factory reset it? There is a sticker on the back of the laptop that has the product key, Please help me as I don't know what to do....
  7. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  8. Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry: The video image from this Toshiba P755 is blurry despite changing the lighting. Is there any way to get a more focused image? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-p755-camera-blurry/44eade8f-2a79-4da7-9c1f-4838bf28befa
  9. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...