Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite p855-355 crashes on login if not plugged in

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite p855-355 crashes on login if not plugged in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The laptop is booting up, running and charging when the charger plugged in. All Ok. The laptop will run when charger removed and battery discharges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mudlarkin, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Mudlarkin Win User

Toshiba Satellite p855-355 crashes on login if not plugged in

The laptop is booting up, running and charging when the charger plugged in. All Ok.

The laptop will run when charger removed and battery discharges as expected through use.

When turned on with no charger, the laptop boots up and will stay on until user pin (log in) is entered at which point the desktop comes on for a split second and then the Laptop loses power without shutting down properly.

Any advice welcome!

Many thanks.

Jim

:)

Mudlarkin, Dec 3, 2018
  2. k5myers Win User

my toshiba satellite says plugged in, not charging

I have a toshiba satellite C55t-A and it says plugged in, not charging. It only works when the cord is plugged in. I tried shutting it down and removing and putting battery back in but it didn't work. What can I do to fix this problem? It is about 3 year
    old.

k5myers, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Spaz123 Win User
    How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on a toshiba satellite. Black/blue screen with solid cursor after creator update fail. F8 is disabled by default in windows 10, so please do not suggest anything that requires win 10 to be working.

Spaz123, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Windows 10 does not load on startup, no Toshiba logo, just a looping black screen/blue screen with cursor. And the bios is on slow boot.

Spaz123, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite p855-355 crashes on login if not plugged in - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite p855

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  5. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  6. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  7. Camera driver for Toshiba satellite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera driver for Toshiba satellite: Is there an updated camera driver for Toshiba S55t-B in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-for-toshiba-satellite/3a7cb5ce-98ef-4a39-a4f8-3f73de82494d
  8. Toshiba Satellite plugged in but not charging (at 11% all the time)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite plugged in but not charging (at 11% all the time): I have tried uninstalling the two battery thingys that reinstall when you switch the computer back on and nothing changed. I can't take the battery out and put it back in to reset it. Could it be the actual charger plug or could it be that the battery is past it's use-by???...
  9. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  10. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96