Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:...

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i experienced lots of issues with above mentioned laptop. The laptop comes with WIndows 8.1, it continuously frequently shows this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joanna_lavenderca, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:...

Recently i experienced lots of issues with above mentioned laptop. The laptop comes with WIndows 8.1, it continuously frequently shows this error screen (1st picture) and automatically restart, after a few minutes, restart again. One time, finally computer restart and stayed there for a long time, i chose 'computer refresh' function, the computer worked long time but windows failed totally and can't even go to windows screen, the computer got into non-workable situation, every time after starting computer, it shows error screen (picture 2). Then i have to reinstall with windows 10, lost all data of my laptop, today i had this error screen (picture 3) and the computer restarted automatically again!!!

Anyone can help me out? Please. Thanks.

Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:... a5250095-df4f-4c13-932a-e0029bc6f841?upload=true.jpg

Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:... 262c66d8-53df-4ee8-bca1-ac1d5f5bf685?upload=true.jpg Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:... 32077992-3000-4d00-ad43-b50e5d2d8aca?upload=true.jpg

:)

joanna_lavenderca, Mar 23, 2019

2. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10. No errors in devices. I have tested the HDMI cable with an another system (HP); it functions as advertised.
    Prior to Windows 10 the HDMI port functioned as an extended monitor connection. What is the Microsoft value added repair/fix/patch? Any thoughts or suggestions?

John McLeaish, Mar 23, 2019
  3. WIFI Error on Toshiba Satellite S55-C

Just purchased new Toshiba Satellite S55-C with Windows 10. The network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7265. I've made no changes to the newly opened computer at all.

While I can connect to the access point, internet access is periodically unavailable; internet access cuts in and out at home and/or on other networks (like at Panera). When internet access is unavailable and I run the troubleshooter in network connections,
    it says there is something wrong with the IP.

The computer came installed with McAfee.

Any thoughts?

PatrickJohnsonyz, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Spaz123 Win User

Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:...

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Windows 10 does not load on startup, no Toshiba logo, just a looping black screen/blue screen with cursor. And the bios is on slow boot.

Spaz123, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:...

1. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:... - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite S55

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  5. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  6. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5292 Camera not found error

Toshiba Satellite S55-B5292 Camera not found error: Err code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I have a built in camera on the laptop so it is not an external camera. Device Manager shows no camera. I've rebooted, still no camera. So I guess I need the right driver. Toshiba's website is not helping me locate the driver. I...
  7. Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157

Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157: My built in camera and microphone have both disappeared. The cannot be found on the device manager even after scanning for hardware changes, or rebooting. one app gives me this Microsoft error code. 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached>...
  8. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274: HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10. No errors in devices. I have tested the HDMI cable with an another system (HP); it functions as advertised. Prior to Windows...
  9. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5280 hard drive not found after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite S55-B5280 hard drive not found after 1809 update: I tried repairing, repairing boot records, recovery in place, reinstall from USB repeatedly. NOTHING worked. I had to purchase a new hard drive for my laptop and install from USB. Is their any offer from Microsoft to pay for damaged equipment caused by updates which Home...
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...