Windows 10: toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates

Discus and support toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; User tried to install latest version of PhotoShop but was told by support to run Windows/System updates & did. After 2 1/2 to 3 hours of updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Martyt512, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Martyt512 Win User

toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates

User tried to install latest version of PhotoShop but was told by support to run Windows/System updates & did. After 2 1/2 to 3 hours of updates (machine had not been used for a number of months) system will no longer boot up. Any idea what I can do to help him? Recovery doesn't work either. Trying to boot comes up with CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED. Goes thru preparing for restart, diagnosing your PC step, then says Windows couldn't load correctly. I select restore and the "TOSHIBA Leading Innovation >>>" displays & nothing happens. Then selected Cancel the next try gives me message Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt so I selected Advanced options. Do not have Windows recovery device. User says PC came with Windows on it & he does not have any media to reinstall from. Looking at log file."Unknown Bugcheck: Bugcheck 5a. Parameters = 0x1, 0xffffe0009dbd8440, 0xffffc000e951fc80, 0xffffffffc0000428. Repair action:System Restore Result: Cancelled" All other tests ended with error code 0x0 & time taken ranging from 0 to 2859 for registry hives test.

Any idea what direction I might need to head in? Thanks, Marty

:)

Martyt512, Jan 25, 2019

2. Toshiba aterllite S55t touch pad is not working

Toshiba satellite S55t touch pad is not working

TimothyHong, Jan 25, 2019
  3. The touch screen on my Toshiba Satellite S55T running Windows 10 became erratic. Stops working and then works without any pattern.

*Original Title: Touch screen stop and restarts

The touch screen on my toshiba Satellite S55T running W10 became erratic. Stops working and then works without any pattern. Any suggestions

SavvasPapazoglou, Jan 25, 2019
  4. toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates

No internet connection on Toshiba s55t B5273nr laptop after Windows 10 update

After Windows 10 update, Toshiba s55t B5273nr laptop has no ethernet or wireless adapter

LRS - NOLA, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates

1. toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - toshiba satellite S55t

2. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: I have a Toshiba Satellite, when I turn it on, it shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 3 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it restarted,...
  3. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: Hello! I have a Toshiba Satellite that, when turned on, shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 2 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it...
  4. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  5. Toshiba Satellite Click 10 boot problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba Satellite Click 10 boot problems: Hi all After some help. My Toshiba Satellite Click 10 that has not been used for a while will not boot. "No Bootable Device - please restart system" I can access F2 (toshiba setup utility) but no options on the left hand side to change anything!!! I can access F12 which...
  6. Toshiba Satellite stuck on Black Screen on Boot after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on Black Screen on Boot after Windows 10 Update: Hello! I have an old Toshiba Satellite that when turning it on, shows the Toshiba logo with the spinning white circle below it, like Windows 10 normally boots. After 2 minutes, it starts "Automatic Repair" then goes into an eternal Black Screen of death : This happened...
  7. toshiba s55t-b5335

toshiba s55t-b5335: the touch screen has stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-s55t-b5335/3fd6b4bc-3c67-45e6-a913-88519b6e1cbb
  8. Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop

Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop: I have two issues: Touchscreen doesn't work. I checked in device manager and had a ghost device of HID-compliant touch screen. I deleted it but have not seen anything online that guides me on how to get it back or reconnect. I've done all the "scan for hardware changes" and...
  9. Windows 10 update 1903 - Toshiba Satellite s55t blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1903 - Toshiba Satellite s55t blank screen: After upgrading to 1903, I am able to login and the desktop appears, but several seconds the display goes blank with no mouse cursor. I can add a monitor over HDMI, but it only works set to "second display only". Any selection involving the main display causes all displays to...
  10. Toshiba satellite windows 10

Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s55t-c5222 upgrades

2. toshiba satellite s55t-c5222 Camera Driver Update

3. toshiba satellite s55t-b5273nr touch screen driver