Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have a Toshiba Satellite that, when turned on, shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 2 minutes, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ritakelm, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Ritakelm Win User

Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

Hello! I have a Toshiba Satellite that, when turned on, shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 2 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it restarted, everything happened. Anything I can do?

:)

Ritakelm, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Windows 10 does not load on startup, no Toshiba logo, just a looping black screen/blue screen with cursor. And the bios is on slow boot.

Spaz123, Jun 1, 2021
  3. haju Win User
    toshiba satellite p850-00e bootable usb windows 10 black screen

Question: Any suggestions how I can get my boot from my usb key on my toshiba?

PC:toshiba satellite p850-00e
    USB:San disk 128 gb
    Brand new solid state: King Dian 128 GB solid state

Description:
    Attempting to install windows 10 on a Toshiba satellite p850-00e with a new solid state drive I just put in.

I press F12 loading, i get the boot menu. I select usb and I just get a black screen. No prompt to windows 10.

I tried the same usb on my desktop to boot from and it worked

1. boot menu option to be CSM.
    2. boot priority to be top priority. Made no difference.
    3. Boot speed is normal.
    4. Boot security is disabled

haju, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on a toshiba satellite. Black/blue screen with solid cursor after creator update fail. F8 is disabled by default in windows 10, so please do not suggest anything that requires win 10 to be working.

Spaz123, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite stuck

2. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: I have a Toshiba Satellite, when I turn it on, it shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 3 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it restarted,...
  3. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: I have a Toshiba Satellite, when I turn it on, it shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 3 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it restarted,...
  4. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: I have an older Toshiba Satellite that, when turned on, shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 5 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then you enter an eternal black screen of death.This happened after a Windows update, and when it...
  6. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  7. Toshiba Satellite stuck on Black Screen on Boot after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on Black Screen on Boot after Windows 10 Update: Hello! I have an old Toshiba Satellite that when turning it on, shows the Toshiba logo with the spinning white circle below it, like Windows 10 normally boots. After 2 minutes, it starts "Automatic Repair" then goes into an eternal Black Screen of death : This happened...
  8. Toshiba Satellite black screen after sign on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba Satellite black screen after sign on: I boot my computer. Screen goes black. Then the microsoft sign in screen appears with background photos I sign and screen goes black again Taskbar appears so I can get online , but the desktop screen is black. I've tried adjusting brightness and nothing, I've updated...
  9. Toshiba satellite black screen

Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  10. toshiba satellite l75 windows 10 black screen

toshiba satellite l75 windows 10 black screen: Hello, Ill try to be brief Looking how to make a Windows 10 rescue USB for my Toshiba laptop. When I start the laptop I get: Toshiba logo With the spinning circular balls Then... It goes to :automatic Repair: words....but doesn't go to the Repair tool Then goes to...