Windows 10: Toshiba stuck in restart

Discus and support Toshiba stuck in restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have some sort of toshiba laptop, and it has windows 10, and i use to get viruses on it and reset it and it would be fine, but now when i reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harold Flowers, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Toshiba stuck in restart

So i have some sort of toshiba laptop, and it has windows 10, and i use to get viruses on it and reset it and it would be fine, but now when i reset it, it gets stuck at 60%, and when i shut it down and turn it back on it resumes to the 60% page then stops there again, i need help asap and thank you in advance

:)

Harold Flowers, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

toshiba c50t-a stuck KB4015217

Hello,

For better assistance with updating your Toshiba, we need the answer to the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter
    by going to this
    link
    . It will detect and resolve the most common issues with your Windows Update.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jan 25, 2020
  3. windows 10 stuck in restart

Hi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this Windows 10 stuck during restart issue. For us to assist and isolate it better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What was the last activity you've done on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages or error code?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Toshiba stuck in restart

Stuck on Restarting

I have the same issue. Brand new Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 OS. Stuck on restart.

Posted solution did NOT resolve my issue.

JessicaSpruill, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba stuck in restart

1. Toshiba stuck in restart - Similar Threads - Toshiba stuck restart

2. Stuck on restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on restarting: Hi I have core i5 laptop os ASUS I am facing issue about my laptop screen stuck on restarting I try the method like first power off and windows +x+deletealso windows +x+power off but the screen showing same pls anybody help me to solve this issue...
  3. Stuck on restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on restarting: Hi I have core i5 laptop os ASUS I am facing issue about my laptop screen stuck on restarting I try the method like first power off and windows +x+deletealso windows +x+power off but the screen showing same pls anybody help me to solve this issue...
  4. Restart stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart stuck: So i got a Srttrial logfile error an cant load up past the window loadup screen an cant even reset my pc its stays on 1% been like it for 12hrs now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-stuck/62b3fa1e-9112-42cc-804f-7aad204ef8b5
  5. Stuck on restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on restarting: Hello everyone, just finished doing the latest update on my laptop yesterday. When I tried restarting it today it took me 30 minutes and it's still going. What should I do? submitted by /u/Claudiu1998 [link] [comments]...
  6. Toshiba stuck on boot up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba stuck on boot up screen: can someone plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-stuck-on-boot-up-screen/f2cf2e25-5a19-4dc8-9380-1bd91180b47b
  7. Toshiba Satellite L775 Failing to Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Toshiba Satellite L775 Failing to Restart: Hello there, I have a Toshiba Satellite L775 - 18E. I'm not sure how old it is but it is at least 8 years old. Ever since installing Windows 10 back almost 5 years ago, it has been struggling to restart. Because of this updates are sometimes failing to be installed. I have...
  8. Stuck on 'Restarting'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on 'Restarting': Windows was failing to update. So I've inputed these commands into cmd as suggested by others. SC config wuauserv start= auto SC config bits start= auto SC config cryptsvc start= auto SC config trustedinstaller start= auto However, after I restarted my computer, it gets...
  9. Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu: So about one and a half weeks ago, I was snooping around my Discord cache folder before i deleted everything in it just because I was curious about it, and when I reopened the command prompt, I forgot to change the directory and accidentally converted some files in my user...
  10. Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen: I have a done a factory reset on a Toshiba Satellite P850 which I previously upgraded to Windows 10 last year through the free upgrade program. I am now trying to reinstall Win 10 but the laptop is stuck at the Toshiba Leading Innovation screen. I have tried using the F keys...