Windows 10: Toshiba stuck on boot up screen

Discus and support Toshiba stuck on boot up screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can someone plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-stuck-on-boot-up-screen/f2cf2e25-5a19-4dc8-9380-1bd91180b47b Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rileypepper, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Toshiba stuck on boot up screen

can someone plz help

:)

rileypepper, Jul 13, 2020

2. was a BSOD now it's stuck on boot up screen

Hello, so my laptop was giving me the BSOD then I tried to do a recovy now it's stuck in a loop when I boot my laptop it show a screen that says instillation failed then it restarts. I ran the ram test I'll post those pics. Any other suggestions on what I could do? Thank you for your help!
    Toshiba  stuck on boot up screen [​IMG]

natenate22, Jul 13, 2020
  3. JMAlbert Win User
    Toshiba laptop stuck on Toshiba welcome screen

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Start Computer in Safe mode with Networking

Follow the steps below:

• Boot from your Windows 10 installation Media
    • Select your language preferences, and click on Next
    • Click on Repair your computer at the bottom
    • Click on Troubleshoot
    • Click on Advanced options
    • Click on Start Settings
    • Click on Restart
    • Select Safe mode with Networking

After following the above steps, please perform clean boot and check if the issue persists after performing clean boot.

Put the computer in clean boot

A clean boot allows the Windows operating system to launch without any additional programs or services running when you turn the computer on. This allows you to determine if computer issues are caused by a program or service that starts up when you
    boot the machine.

Place the computer in clean boot and check if the issue persists. You may follow the article mentioned to perform a clean boot.

Perform a Clean Boot

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps for clean boot refer to the section “how to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting”.

JMAlbert, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Toshiba stuck on boot up screen

Toshiba PC will not boot up in Windows 10

My Toshiba will not boot-up unless I boot from "Windows Repair Disk". I have removed and restored Windows 10 and it will boot up spontaneously on a few occasions only for the problem to re-emerge. Any suggestions? Thanks.

CreswellEastman, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Toshiba stuck on boot up screen

1. Toshiba stuck on boot up screen - Similar Threads - Toshiba stuck boot

2. Pc is stuck in boot up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is stuck in boot up screen: When I went to restart my desktop computer last night it went into auto repair mode which caught me off guard because I’ve had this pc for 2 years and had no issues but now all the sudden it goes into auto repair mode and won’t let me into my computer when I try and figure...
  3. Pc is stuck in boot up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is stuck in boot up screen: When I went to restart my desktop computer last night it went into auto repair mode which caught me off guard because I’ve had this pc for 2 years and had no issues but now all the sudden it goes into auto repair mode and won’t let me into my computer when I try and figure...
  4. Pc is stuck in boot up screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Booting stuck on start up menu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting stuck on start up menu screen: Booting stuck on start up menu screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-stuck-on-start-up-menu-screen/c6a0d6e0-5123-4c98-a28e-f3acab799afd
  6. windows stuck at first boot up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows stuck at first boot up screen: Hi I have an HP desktop that is running Windows 10. I recently have run into an issue where when I start up my computer, it only loads to a picture of a water dam and at which point the startup goes no further and I have no keyboard or mouse activity that would allow me to...
  7. Toshiba not booting past recovery screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba not booting past recovery screen.: My Toshiba Satellite C70D laptop won't boot past the recovery mode. The night before it 'died' I was trying to save a doc and it said I didn't have permissions to save to the folder and that I had to be an Admin (which I am). The next morning I woke to a black screen. Did...
  8. Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu: So about one and a half weeks ago, I was snooping around my Discord cache folder before i deleted everything in it just because I was curious about it, and when I reopened the command prompt, I forgot to change the directory and accidentally converted some files in my user...
  9. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d
  10. Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup stuck at Toshiba Logo Screen: I have a done a factory reset on a Toshiba Satellite P850 which I previously upgraded to Windows 10 last year through the free upgrade program. I am now trying to reinstall Win 10 but the laptop is stuck at the Toshiba Leading Innovation screen. I have tried using the F keys...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Toshiba stuck on starting windows screen while trying to do clean installation