Windows 10: toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit

Discus and support toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I cant delete the fingerprints on file. I cant enroll new prints it says it has prints on file. the option for fingerprint management is greyed out and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ale64, Mar 10, 2020.

1. ale64 Win User

toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit

I cant delete the fingerprints on file. I cant enroll new prints it says it has prints on file. the option for fingerprint management is greyed out and I cant click it. any ideas how to fix? thanks. toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit :)

:)

ale64, Mar 10, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Hi, there are other reports of fingerprint reader issues with your PC running Win 10. E.g.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...5-90f9fda35e34

Is this your driver download page? Fingrprint utility data 2016.
    Tecra R940-S9420 Support | Dynabook

You may be better asking this in a Toshiba-specific forum, or you may be lucky and someone here has one.

dalchina, Mar 10, 2020
  3. ale64 Win User

thanks for the info I'll check it out.

I have the techra R940, PT439U-01H005 which I cant find on their website... I downloaded one of them but its not working. maybe I got the wrong version but I'll check the link you provided. toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit :)

ale64, Mar 10, 2020
  4. ale64 Win User

I cant delete the fingerprints on file. I cant enroll new prints it says it has prints on file. the option for fingerprint management is greyed out and I cant click it. any ideas how to fix? thanks. toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit :)

ale64, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - toshiba techra R940

2. Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite: My laptop keeps bringing the insydeh20 setup utility and it's not booting. And the sub menu of the items under insyde utility is not available for navigation using the up and down arrow* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insydeh20 setup utility for Toshiba satellite: My laptop keeps bringing the insydeh20 setup utility and it's not booting. And the sub menu of the items under insyde utility is not available for navigation using the up and down arrow* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Fingerprint issues

Fingerprint issues: I am currently using asus vivobook and when my device is in sign in mode, the fingerprint sensor continues to read fingerprint without even putting a finger on it, the screen continues face glitch but once I enter my pin and login, it stops doing that, any solution?n...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 fingerprint issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 fingerprint issue: Hello, I just update my XPS 9570 from windows 10 2004 to 20H2, since this, the fingerprint sensor (goodfix) don't work anymore, it's now impossible to log with windows hello. I checked if the driver of the sensor was up to date, it was. The sensor is detected in the device...
  6. toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    toshiba techra R940 fingerprint utility issues. windows 10 64bit: I cant delete the fingerprints on file. I cant enroll new prints it says it has prints on file. the option for fingerprint management is greyed out and I cant click it. any ideas how to fix? thanks. :) 151920
  7. how to boot toshiba techra R940 from CD?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to boot toshiba techra R940 from CD?: google says press f8 on power up but that is not working. any ideas? thanks. 137388
  8. Toshiba eco Utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba eco Utilities: I have a Toshiba Laptop and I am not able to enable eco mode. I disabled this a couple of years ago and have not been able to enable it since. I turn the toggle switch to on and it immediately goes back to off, it won't stay in the on position...
  9. Several issues on Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several issues on Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Hey, For some time now, my PC is having some issues. 1. When Right click Computer icon > Manage, I get the error attached and when clicking OK, it works fine. If I use the run command (Win key + R > compmgmt.msc), it opens with no error. Attachment 139254 2. Sometime...
  10. Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error: Whenever I try to launch my Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message. Can someone advise me on how to fix this issue and get the utility to work again? Other people have ran into this problem after upgrading to Windows 10 with the Toshiba Password...