Windows 10: Toshiba web camera not working/not detected

Discus and support Toshiba web camera not working/not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Same problem -- missing webcam app, no camera found, no one seems to know what they're doing at Microsoft, and the there's no driver download to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Odiseo_77, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Odiseo_77 Win User

Toshiba web camera not working/not detected

Same problem -- missing webcam app, no camera found, no one seems to know what they're doing at Microsoft, and the there's no driver download to replace what Microsoft installed for the camera.

We can't find your camera.

error code "0xA00F4244 (NoCamerasAreAttatched)

-Toshiba Satellite S-50b, running Microsoft Windows 10 Home

- You can see the driver that isn't working on the Device Manager--'Show hidden devices' ( Toshiba Web Camera - HD). On 'properties' you can read 'the device is not connected'... but it's built-in!

THE CAMERA DRIVER IS GONE, MISSING and you provide no help whatsover. Really? This is what Microsoft has devolved into?

DRIVER DOWNLOAD NEEDED FOR WEBCAM APP.

:)

Odiseo_77, Nov 29, 2018
  2. PriyaPat Win User

Toshiba Web Camera Not Working/Not Detected

Before I start, I would like to say that I have already read many posts on both the Microsoft and Toshiba sites concerning this issue and all possible solutions given have not worked, so I have decided to write my own post.

When I updated my laptop to Windows 10, my web camera ceased to work on any program. The laptop can't even detect it.

Specs:

Model: Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

I have already looked into Toshiba's product support (http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=1200010656&osId=26) and can
    not find the driver for the web camera. I have also looked into my device manager, but it does not have "imaging devices", presumably because the web camera can not be detected.

PriyaPat, Nov 29, 2018
  3. angus5353 Win User

Same issue with Toshiba Satellite. I lost the webcam exactly when Microsoft automatically updated Windows 10 to "Anniversary Edition". Poof no webcam. Microsoft promised patches, maybe some worked but not with Toshiba. Microsoft points fingers at Toshiba
    and Toshiba does not admit issue. The Device Manager shows the webcamera as hidden, but tells me the

driver is up to date. There are no web camera drivers on Toshiba support page. Solution:

buy a new laptop. Thanks a bunch.

angus5353, Nov 29, 2018
  4. d.agaut Win User

I have a Toshiba P855-S6201 laptop that has a built-in camera. After I upgraded to Windows 8.1 the webcam stopped working. I opened the Device Manager to see if I could update the drivers and noticed that I didn't even have any Imaging devices listed in
    Device Manager anymore. I tried going to Toshiba support website to see if I could download the software and drivers that go with the webcam but for some reason they no longer support those drivers or give access to them. Does anyone know were I could find
    driver software that will support my Toshiba P855-S6201 ? Since Windows 8.1 doesn't support

Feedback Hub
    is there anyway the research and development team could help me find a driver?

Toshiba P855-S6201 running Windows 8.1 64 bit.

Thanks

d.agaut, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba web camera not working/not detected - Similar Threads - Toshiba web camera

2. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.: HI,I have a laptop given to me by my new job and it has a web camera already which works when I join web calls or activate the camera app. The issue is, si that the contrast is WAY to high and I look like a ghost. I need to turn down the contrast but I can't find the settings...
  3. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.: HI,I have a laptop given to me by my new job and it has a web camera already which works when I join web calls or activate the camera app. The issue is, si that the contrast is WAY to high and I look like a ghost. I need to turn down the contrast but I can't find the settings...
  4. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Web Camera Not Being Detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web Camera Not Being Detected: Hi all! I'm having an issue with webcams not being detected; I tried 3 different cameras, which all worked some time ago (I last used my webcam around May for online school, and now that I'm back to distance learning I really need to figure this out). The camera app isn't...
  6. Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10: My webcamera has stopped working. None of my apps like Camera,Skype can access the webcam. It is also not showing in device manager. Kindly suggest what to do. Below I have attached my PC details and device manager. I have an Asus Vivobook 14 with model no-X412DA....
  7. Camera not working - Toshiba D50B

Camera not working - Toshiba D50B: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Help please - trolled the internet - tried everything suggested - even BIOS but no setting there for webcam - nothing on side of laptop to start device ;- uninstalled antivirus windows defender off!! Any help is appreciated....
  8. Toshiba web camera not detected - turns off and on when i adjust the lid

Toshiba web camera not detected - turns off and on when i adjust the lid: I have seen this question answered on here, but all the advice is for software fixes/driver installation. Is it not more likely to be a hardware issue? Should i try to take the laptop apart and back together? or do need to buy a new webcam/laptop? Toshiba web camera not...
  9. Web Camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Camera not working: Web Camera not working My web Camera privacy settings are set on and my driver is updated but when I click on the camera the following message comes up: 'We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by...
  10. Web Camera not working

Web Camera not working: My web Camera privacy settings are set on and my driver is updated but when I click on the camera the following message comes up: 'We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba satellite webcam not found

2. toshiba web camera not working

3. toshiba satelite webcam not working

4. toshiba webcam is not working properly,
  5. tosihiba c55 camera not working,
  6. toshiba webside download device manager camera,
  7. unable to access toshiba web camera,
  8. toshiba web camera hidden,
  9. toshiba webcam not detected,
  10. toshiba no camera detected,
  11. toshiba webcam not working,