Windows 10: Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver...

Discus and support Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The PC in question is a Toshiba L875D-S7232. The error appeared when Win10 ver.1903 was installed. The error (Large Yellow Triangle) shows up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Kolins, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver...

The PC in question is a Toshiba L875D-S7232. The error appeared when Win10 ver.1903 was installed.

The error (Large Yellow Triangle) shows up in Devices and Printers in Control Panel.

The Troubleshooter has made several attempts to correct this, but to no avail.
    I have let Win10 troubleshooter try to repair twice, no effect.

I have re-installed the the trble app, no change. I have deleted all other apps added at the near same date.

Still shows "Driver Error" in Devices & Printers only, No error in Device Manager. Any ideas?

I also went down the DISM and sfc trails last night, errors were found and repaired,but no effect on the Driver Error in Devices and Printers.

I managed to run "Snappy Driver Installer" on it, it sees the problem, but cannot locate an acceptable driver. Can Microsoft help, or will the problem be obviated by uninstalling all OEM Toshiba apps?

:)

James Kolins, Aug 22, 2019
  2. MarkZyppa Win User

TOSHIBA driver update for TOSHIBA x86 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device

TOSHIBA driver update for TOSHIBA x86 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device. This updates not working. Try 10 times .

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device manger
    • Search for the driver which requires to be uninstalled.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Uninstall
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver. but where to find driver which to be uninstalled as all looks ok for me
    I look back to my system again . What to do?

Regards Marian Z.

MarkZyppa, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Giraffe 2 Win User
    TOSHIBA driver update for TOSHIBA x86 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device

I am hoping someone can help explain what this driver update is for and is it correct to be installed on a 64 bit version processor with Windows 10 OS?

This TOSHIBA driver update came through today on Windows 10 updates page. The support information states 'This driver was provided by TOSHIBA for support of TOSHIBA x86 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device'

The update has installed. I am now thinking the 86 reference driver is for a 32 bit not a 64 processor as my TOSHIBA laptop?

If someone could offer some advice and or an explanation on this matter it will be most appreciated.

thanks

Giraffe 2, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Darshan J Win User

Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver...

Hello,

Please provide us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your Laptop?
    Windows Update will interact with your manufacturer and install the available updates on their website and few 32Bit Drivers work flawlessly on a 64bit operating system.

If a 64Bit driver is installed on your computer it simultaneously install 32Bit driver for the same system and this drivers are located in Program filesx86 folder

However if you face any issue with this driver you can uninstall the driver form your computer and download the latest available drivers from manufacturer’s website and install them on your laptop.

Refer the below steps to uninstall the drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device manger
    • Search for the driver which requires to be uninstalled.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Uninstall
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Drivers for Toshiba laptop.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread...nt-Value-Added-Logical-General-Purpose-Device

Get back to us if you need more clarity on the issue.

Darshan J, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver...

1. Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device shows a driver... - Similar Threads - Toshiba x64 ACPI

2. Unknown device on Microsoft acpi-compliant system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device on Microsoft acpi-compliant system: Ive been having some issues with games crashing and my computer crashing. I check device manager for driver updates and saw that there were 2 unknown devices. I saw on another thing that it was intel smart connect technology but I can’t find it any where to disable it I’ve...
  3. Unknown device on Microsoft acpi-compliant system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device on Microsoft acpi-compliant system: Ive been having some issues with games crashing and my computer crashing. I check device manager for driver updates and saw that there were 2 unknown devices. I saw on another thing that it was intel smart connect technology but I can’t find it any where to disable it I’ve...
  4. Unknown device on Microsoft acpi-compliant system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ACPI-Compliant System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI-Compliant System: Hi, I just Build my PC with an ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 motherboard on Windows 10 and my computer always freeze between 5 minutes and 1 hours i try to see my drivers if everything is installed but i found this this driver not installed is it the problem ?? if yes...
  6. ACPI-Compliant System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI-Compliant System: Hi, I just Build my PC with an ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 motherboard on Windows 10 and my computer always freeze between 5 minutes and 1 hours i try to see my drivers if everything is installed but i found this this driver not installed is it the problem ?? if yes...
  7. ACPI-Compliant System

8. Power Icon missing and Acpi compliant control driver not in device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Icon missing and Acpi compliant control driver not in device manager: I updated my windows to 2004 version yesterday. There are many problems after that. the major issue is that I am unable to see my power icon. In taskbar settings, the icon is greyed out. In device manager, there is only one driver- Microsoft AC Adapter. There is no Microsoft...
  9. excessive ACPI compliant drivers

excessive ACPI compliant drivers: I am using windows 10 version 1709, there are 500 instances of Microsoft ACPI-Compliant system drivers in my device manager list, how can I delete some https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-acpi-compliant-drivers/20eff58e-1e36-4033-8008-14fb3ca37161
  10. free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?: I was hoping to find a sticky about benchmarking in this forum but I can't find one. I want to compare two laptops I'm thinking of purchasing. I'm interested in the performance on loading applications, including some very large professional music applications, CPU/memory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TOSHIBA x64 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose windows10

2. acpi compliant driver for toshiba laptop

3. toshibax64 acpi - compliant value added logical and general