Windows 10: Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.

Discus and support Total Corruption of drivers for external devices. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After recent "upgrade" unable to connect to most of my external devices. List includes; Canon T6 camera Canon T3i camera Uniden BC125AT radio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dalewk, Feb 25, 2021.

1. dalewk Win User

Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.

After recent "upgrade" unable to connect to most of my external devices.

List includes;

Canon T6 camera

Canon T3i camera

Uniden BC125AT radio scanner

Also SD cards from cameras not recognized in computer slot.

Control Panel - Devices...get message stating "..further installation required.. '

Have tried uninstalling and updating drivers and devices.

Have done clean boot of computer.

Tried to uninstall update but apparently this feature has been removed.

Note: everything was working great 07 Feb.

:)

dalewk, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

External audio device

Hi Zarif,

The difficulty that you're experiencing may be caused by corruption in system files or an audio driver issue. For us to isolate the problem, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you tried updating or uninstalling/reinstalling your audio driver? If you haven't, kindly do so.
    • Do you also encounter the same problem when connecting the external audio devices to another PC?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This program will try to diagnose and resolve the issues that it finds. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In the search field on your taskbar, type in Troubleshooting, then press
    Enter.

2. On the left panel, select View all.

3. Click Hardware and Devices.

4. Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest using the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool
    . This tool scans and repairs the damaged and corrupted system files on your computer.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Feb 25, 2021
  3. External drive

Hi Richard,

There are several factors that can cause your external drive to not read DVDs even though the system is recognizing the device. This could be caused by a driver that needs to updated or corrupted files. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Just to confirm, the device that is not working properly is a external DVD optical drive?
    • Were there any recent changes or updates installed on your computer?
    • Have you tried to plug the external drive to a different port on your computer?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest that your run the built in troubleshooter in Windows 10. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

This will check for common errors that affect hardware on your computer and attempts to correct them.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.

External drive

You've mentioned that you were able to try some of the troubleshooting steps that was provided by a Microsoft online agent, we'd like to know if you were able to roll back the said driver as well. If not, kindly follow the steps listed below and check if
    it helps to resolve the issue:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate the external driver and right-click to open the Properties option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.

Note: The Roll Back Driver button is only available if a previous version of the driver was installed. If the current driver for the device is the only one that was ever installed on this computer, then the Roll Back Driver button is not enabled.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.

1. Total Corruption of drivers for external devices. - Similar Threads - Total Corruption drivers

2. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  3. Few drivers totally missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Few drivers totally missing: I was having an issue with my PC so I performed a reset and now Bluetooth and Biometric Fingerprint are completely missing.I did a troubleshoot and it said my pc doesn't have bluetooth capabilities but I'm sure it has because I've been using it. I have tried so many things,...
  4. driver for sawake cd dvd external device

driver for sawake cd dvd external device: driver for sawake cd dvd external device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-sawake-cd-dvd-external-device/45379c05-10d9-40ff-a0c9-5cce70020bf9
  5. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: When I plug my external DVD RW drive I got the message: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 It does not show in Explorer but shows in device management with the error message. In Windows Setting under...
  6. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x. I got this code 39 error for my...
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: I just got this problem yesterday and I still can't fix it.My mouse,keyboard and any USB device is working properly on other Computer.My PC can't detected my USB when after I plugged it.The is red light under the mouse but the cursor won't move.I have tried to update the...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: trying to connect webcam - this is the message on device manager. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Object Name not found. " On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy...
  9. deafult apps is totally corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deafult apps is totally corrupt: ever since installing it on several machines I get friends complaining that the default apps in settings does not work at all??? ive had to cheat and go the old windows 7 way through default programs ive seen this happen on lots of win10 machines so its obviously a bug...
  10. Drivers Corrupted

Drivers Corrupted: Okay, that worked. So for future reference: Use the wizard to completely uninstall drivers. Forget about repair. Then you have to reboot, then re-install. You will have to reboot again and re-pair (reconnect) your devices. It's a pain, but it worked.