Windows 10: Total Happiness!!

Discus and support Total Happiness!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I really want to type this in caps, but i will try to keep my xcite to the min. After my earlier post, please please know, it was very horrible to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MelodyAlewine, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Total Happiness!!

So I really want to type this in caps, but i will try to keep my xcite to the min. After my earlier post, please please know, it was very horrible to be hacked and to lose all my thongs that keep me in order, especially now that my dads passing. It was a nda our thing the internet, emails and such...Music for sure, writing, recording, performing. But I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHY, BUT ITS ALL FIXED, with the exception of my phone...but in a matter of 4 weeks ive learned on my very own how to build a system, literally from the first bios and i am beside myself with joy that truly it was all bc i stumbled on to the insider prgm. I truly believe that tech is a must these days, Nd we gotta keep up, but if we misuse it, well...the tower of Babyl, I guess!! I do know right now im am so happy knowing that i can use my stuff again, keep my memories and continue to build. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS phone though...i jusjust cant quite get it..almost but not quite! Thanks for listening, reading!! Thanks windows and all the peeps on the onside for keeping it interesting!!

:)

MelodyAlewine, Feb 21, 2019

2. Totally Confused with Email

Hi Cole,

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• Are you trying to create third user account in the mail app?
    • Which email account have you configured with two accounts (live mail, outlook or Gmail etc)?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter from the below article and check if it helps.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 21, 2019
  3. rome total war

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• Are you using the latest version of the game?
    • Are all the updates and latest drivers installed?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.
    • Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Total Happiness!!

rome total war

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• Are you using the latest version of the game?
    • Are all the updates and latest drivers installed?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.
    • Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Total Happiness!!

1. Total Happiness!! - Similar Threads - Total Happiness

2. Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive: I am using Windows 10 and I am cleaning my C drive. While cleaning, I noticed that the difference between the space used in Drive C and the total file size in Drive C is way too big, around 30 GB.The difference still exists although I have: Unhidden filesCleaned up system...
  3. Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive: I am using Windows 10 and I am cleaning my C drive. While cleaning, I noticed that the difference between the space used in Drive C and the total file size in Drive C is way too big, around 30 GB.The difference still exists although I have: Unhidden filesCleaned up system...
  4. Difference in the total size of files in C: and used space n C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My one drive is a total nightmare!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My one drive is a total nightmare!: I spend hours and hours deleting duplicates and garbage GIF **** from Wild Tangent games, H and R Block etc............ Please Help I delete them and it puts them right back?...
  6. My one drive is a total nightmare!

My one drive is a total nightmare!: I spend hours and hours deleting duplicates and garbage GIF **** from Wild Tangent games, H and R Block etc............ Please Help I delete them and it puts them right back?...
  7. Computer totally not powering one minute and making beeps codes the next.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer totally not powering one minute and making beeps codes the next.: My computer won,t power on with the hard drive and optical drive connected, however if I remove the drives and press power it on I get 3 long beeps and 2 shorts beeps. I tried resetting CMOS and reseating the RAM. The computer is a hp slimline 290-p0043w. I got it on april...
  8. Computer totally not powering one minute and making beeps codes the next.

Computer totally not powering one minute and making beeps codes the next.: My computer won,t power on with the hard drive and optical drive connected, however if I remove the drives and press power it on I get 3 long beeps and 2 shorts beeps. I tried resetting CMOS and reseating the RAM. The computer is a hp slimline 290-p0043w. I got it on april...
  9. Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.: Problems:Icons in certain Locations are missing,those that im aware of being:Every Icon within the File explorerEvery Desktop IconSome Icons on my taskbar replaced with the standard .exe iconAnd all Icons within the Control panelFile previews within the explorer also do not...
  10. Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.

Taskmanager is not opening and nearly all Icons are totally glitched or missing.: Problems:Icons in certain Locations are missing,those that im aware of being:Every Icon within the File explorerEvery Desktop IconSome Icons on my taskbar replaced with the standard .exe iconAnd all Icons within the Control panelFile previews within the explorer also do not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixing disk stage 2