Windows 10: Total paging file size 0 MB

Discus and support Total paging file size 0 MB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, No matter what I do, I cannot fix the error in the image and I cannot set the paging file. Although I made a change to the OS, I got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EnesLanpir, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Total paging file size 0 MB

Hi all,

No matter what I do, I cannot fix the error in the image and I cannot set the paging file. Although I made a change to the OS, I got this error the next OS startup.

Yes, I tried all the options in Virtual memory.
    Yes, I tried to create a paging file on all disks.
    Yes, I tried it in a new zero portition as well.
    I have also tried standard information on all internet and forums.
    I don't want to go back with a restore point, I have a lot of software installed.
    I would like ask the help of those who have ideas on how to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Total paging file size 0 MB 759924a3-84d5-4fe3-b20d-cf6d2e520d02?upload=true.png

:)

EnesLanpir, Apr 19, 2021
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Apr 19, 2021
  3. JohnBMW Win User
    Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

MBI'm trying to re-install windows 10 via USB installation media but I get to windows setup screen that shows me Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space ! This partition is too small. Make the size
    of this partition at least 9395MB or select another partition"

The problem is that there is no other partition or drive to choose from. any help?

[Original Title: Help]

JohnBMW, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Total paging file size 0 MB

Page file size?

Deleting it is fine, but keep in mind if you delete your page file a memory dump has no where to go and will be deleted. Not a big deal but just FYI. Really there is nothing to gain by deleting a page file. Except for the physical space. Windows set your page file the same size as your ram for a reason. So suggesting you should delete it if you have 16+ Gb ram and wont need it is inaccurate. You can also recover Data on a BSOD if you have the dump file

"Microsoft says that, when the page file is set to a system-managed size and the computer is configured for automatic memory dumps, “Windows sets the size of the paging file large enough to ensure that a kernel memory dump can be captured most of the time.” As Microsoft points out, crash dumps are an important consideration when deciding what size the page file should be. The page file must be large enough to contain the memory data."

http://www.howtogeek.com/196672/windows-memory-dumps-what-exactly-are-they-for/

Jetster, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Total paging file size 0 MB

1. Total paging file size 0 MB - Similar Threads - Total paging file

2. Why is "Items Remaining" file size different to total file size in "properties"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Items Remaining" file size different to total file size in "properties": I'm downloading about 2,500 pictures and videos from my Onedrive to my HDD. When I looked in Windows Explorer/Properties, the size of all the files came to about 75GB ignoring size on disk as they are all in the cloud. When I started to copy them, the "Items Remaining" info...
  3. Why is "Items Remaining" file size different to total file size in "properties"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is "Items Remaining" file size different to total file size in "properties": I'm downloading about 2,500 pictures and videos from my Onedrive to my HDD. When I looked in Windows Explorer/Properties, the size of all the files came to about 75GB ignoring size on disk as they are all in the cloud. When I started to copy them, the "Items Remaining" info...
  4. Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D: Hi, I am facing an issue with updating the paging file size for my computer.I have allocated 800MB memory in C drive and 65536MB memory in D drive but the total paging file size for all drives isn't getting updated and remains 800MB only. I've updated the values and restarted...
  5. Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D: Hi, I am facing an issue with updating the paging file size for my computer.I have allocated 800MB memory in C drive and 65536MB memory in D drive but the total paging file size for all drives isn't getting updated and remains 800MB only. I've updated the values and restarted...
  6. Tweaking page file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tweaking page file size: With 32gb ram running win10 mostly for games, what is the best page file size setting ? Should i leave it at default, increase it or disable it ? 181333
  7. Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation: So here my BIOS information, I can't install Windows 10 whatsoever and the SATA Ports 0 and 1 are not installed for some reason, this problem happened overnight for no apparent reason. It was working fine before I entered BIOS. Once I restarted my PC It wouldn't boot into...
  8. System reserved file size 50 MB only

System reserved file size 50 MB only: Dear Microsoft community Today I clean installed windows 10 from USB on my hp probook. As a result, the system reserved drive created was only 50 MB. On the contrary, every where it says that it should be 550 MB. What is the problem and how to fix it? Looking forward for...
  9. What is the size of update in mb

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the size of update in mb: please tell me the size of update today date is 17 may 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-size-of-update-in-mb/dbfbcdae-b437-4010-aa0c-a95c9bc74e22
  10. Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation: MBI'm trying to re-install windows 10 via USB installation media but I get to windows setup screen that shows me Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space ! This partition is too small. Make the size of this partition at least 9395MB or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. total paging file size for all drives 0 mb