Windows 10: Total PC Cleaner Pro

Discus and support Total PC Cleaner Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jabord, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Jabord Win User

Total PC Cleaner Pro

I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?

:)

Jabord, Sep 29, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Pro PC Cleaner

Hi Carolyn

Open the old Control Panel

Go to Programs and Features, does PC Cleaner Pro appear in the list of installed applications?

If not, try finding the startup process which runs that and delete that process . . .

Click the link below to download a small free utility that does not require installation

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/d...

When the file downloads, unzip it.

Depending on your system, run Autoruns or Autoruns64 as Administrator

In the search box type cleaner

Does that application show any results?

If so, untick any entries found

Restart your PC . . .

DaveM121, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Pro PC Cleaner

Why can't I find Pro PC CLeaner on my pc and delete it??? Is it hidden under or within another program??? Idon't remember installing it and it's constantly causing my pc to stall...freeze..someone please HELP!!!!

CarolynJohnson7, Sep 29, 2022
  4. .Legion Win User

Total PC Cleaner Pro

GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC.

Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools.

With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good.

There are suddenly empty entries in the registry displayed which are actually in use.

And so on ....

In Windows Store a program is advertised, which appears like a recommendation of the editors ....

Code:
    Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations
    More harm than good with it?

It's allowed to ask I think

.Legion, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Total PC Cleaner Pro

1. Total PC Cleaner Pro - Similar Threads - Total Cleaner Pro

2. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  3. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  4. pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.: I downloaded pc cleaner v9.0.05 as it appeared to be free and when I attempted to remove it but it stayed put. Is it possible to get rid of?[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  5. pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.: I downloaded pc cleaner v9.0.05 as it appeared to be free and when I attempted to remove it but it stayed put. Is it possible to get rid of?[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  6. Pro PC Cleaner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pro PC Cleaner: Why can't I find Pro PC CLeaner on my pc and delete it??? Is it hidden under or within another program??? Idon't remember installing it and it's constantly causing my pc to stall...freeze..someone please HELP!!!!...
  7. PC cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC cleaner software for windows 10?: I just fresh installed windows 10 and I'm looking for a good PC Cleaner software and I'm asking the community to tell me if glary utilities is safe to use on windows 10? PS yes I know everything about feature storage sense but I just want something more directly when...
  8. how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??: it appeared after I updated Logitech Intellipoint driver.. - I don't want it, but it doesn't appear in the list of progs and apps.. - how do I get rid of it? 139605
  9. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...
  10. cleaners

cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...