Windows 10: Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed.

Discus and support Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi all, This is a help I need from the animating experts in this community.... I need a totally free animating software, as I say, cartoon type. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tyeberg, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Tyeberg Win User

Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed.

Hi all,
    This is a help I need from the animating experts in this community....

I need a totally free animating software, as I say, cartoon type. I prefer something like "Vidtoon" if there were any , a completely free software, not a web version.

Second, I need a voice changing app, I tried Voicemod, but the really good effects aren't free. I like the 'radio' voice, which is my favourite, though it wasn't available in Voicemod.

So I need both an animating software and voice changing software that is totally free I hope there is any... .

*edit: and oh, the animating software would be good if it had no time limitations!

and also I hope it has stock animation footages like Vidtoon!

:)

Tyeberg, Dec 13, 2020
  2. sammy Win User

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Dec 13, 2020
  3. nokia 5800. voice changing software

i am looking for a nokia 5800 voice changer/corpher software. please help!

gauravwizkid, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed.

Voice changing software to sound sick?

have someone else call in for you

EDIT: what would be awesome is get the Darth Vader voice changer and call in sick. Do you call in through VOIP? im not sure about voice changer for a standard phone

Athlon2K15, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed.

1. Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed. - Similar Threads - Totally free animating

2. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  3. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  4. Voice Modifier Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Modifier Software: Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes...
  5. Free antivirus software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  6. a good voice changer

a good voice changer: i want to find a free voice changer that i can troll can make my self sound like a kid for free the problem is that a lot of voice changers make me sound like avian the chipmunk and it does not sound natural i want to be able to sound any age with out me sounding like that i...
  7. Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  8. Voice Activation Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Activation Software: I would like to transcribe a narration recorded on PowerPoint 365. I understand Windows has voice-activation software, but I don't know where to find it or how to use it. Help?...
  9. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  10. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742