Windows 10: TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!!

Discus and support TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am beyond frustrated trying to use Windows 10. The user name, user code, security code, password for Microsoft Account, password for Local Account,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RossKelley1, Nov 7, 2020.

1. TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!!

I am beyond frustrated trying to use Windows 10. The user name, user code, security code, password for Microsoft Account, password for Local Account, pin, Windows account, Microsoft Account, Local Account, etc. etc. have me totally confused and very, very frustrated! All I wanted was a simple computer system to allow me to access my Amazon, Costco and Credit Union accounts and receive an occasion email! I have spent hours trying to set up accounts and access to simple Office and Email applications! I have a Windows 10 for Seniors book that has only led me into a rabbit hole that I can't escape from! HELP!!!!!

:)

RossKelley1, Nov 7, 2020

2. Totally Confused with Email

Hi Cole,

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• Are you trying to create third user account in the mail app?
    • Which email account have you configured with two accounts (live mail, outlook or Gmail etc)?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter from the below article and check if it helps.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 7, 2020
  3. MRCL Win User
    OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

MRCL, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!!

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!!

1. TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!! - Similar Threads - TOTALLY FRUSTRATED CONFUSED

2. Totally frustrated with Auto Update corrupting files on my laptop.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Totally frustrated with Auto Update corrupting files on my laptop.....: Hi Everyone! The Subject line explains it all. I have yet again had to run File Repair via CMD in order fix files that Windows 10 update has corrupted. This problem is getting beyond ridiculous.I'm really not sure what is causing this problem. All I can tell you is that it...
  3. Total upset after PC hardware upgrade!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Total upset after PC hardware upgrade!: I was using the Windows 10 Pro OS on my self-assembled PC, with the OS installed on a separate SSD and the User Folders Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc. for all users on a separate HDD.Recently I upgraded the PC hardware, which includes the Motherboard, Processor and RAM,...
  4. Total confusion.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Total confusion.: Hello! This one is a bit of a doozy.I recently I used a program to transfer a huge chunk of data from my old pc about 200~ GB to my new one. The issues are as followsI had less then 200 GB already in my new computer max 936 GB but when it finished transferring I ended up with...
  5. windows 10 frustrations

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 frustrations: How do I get full control over windows? I am tired of windows 10 telling me I don't have permission. I want am the only user and an administrator. I want FULL control over my PC. What do I need for full control?...
  6. Confused and frustrated by Photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Confused and frustrated by Photos app: I connected my Android phone to my new Lenovo Windows 10 computer and selected Download to pc. The download followed. However, two important things apparently went wrong. First, not ALL of the pix and vids were transferred. But more importantly, while many now appear in the...
  7. Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent: Hi there, I just want to vent. As someone experienced with computers I have to say it took me 6 days of hard work to make my Windows 10 to startup and this is unacceptable. Even now I have disabled a lot of features to keep it from breaking. The store doesn't work, the...
  8. Windows 10 frustration

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 frustration: I started my computer today and the computer was starting up and a light blue screen popped up titled "Choose an option" Continue-Exit and continue to windows 10 Use another operating system Troubleshoot Turn off PC The only problem is when I get to this screen I have...
  9. Totally confused! Everything is slow!

in Windows 10 Support
    Totally confused! Everything is slow!: I am running windows 10 on an older machine. All browsers are super slow and lag all the time regardless of internet connection speed. A lot of my programs lag as well and if they connect to the internet they often have connectivity issues. What one earth is going on? Only...
  10. Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks: Since early November, when Microsoft announced that no other builds of Windows 10 would be released to users until early January, two different versions actually got leaked, providing us with an early glimpse of a bunch of new features, including Cortana. Leaks usually...