Windows 10: Totally stuck in repair mode. Help

Discus and support Totally stuck in repair mode. Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I came across a video claiming that they can make a computer run better by activating all the cores on msconfig. Well i did exactly that. Rebooted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stigge.., Dec 26, 2020.

1. stigge.. Win User

Totally stuck in repair mode. Help

I came across a video claiming that they can make a computer run better by activating all the cores on msconfig.

Well i did exactly that. Rebooted my pc and while it rebooted i checked the comments. They were all saying that this was bad and doing this eill cause BSOD. My computer however booted up normaly but i changed it back to 1 core then rebooted again. This time i got the BSOD.

Heres the funny thing. I cant restore to a reset point because i didnt make one, neither can i go into safe mode or safe mode with networking. I cant restore the computer in any way because i dont have enough storage. I cant uninstall functions either. If there is any way i can get out of this puratory please tell me.

stopcode: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

:)

stigge.., Dec 26, 2020

2. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Totally stuck in repair mode. Help - Similar Threads - Totally stuck repair

2. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  3. PC totally dead stuck in BIOS loop, automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC totally dead stuck in BIOS loop, automatic repair loop: HiI have had this problem for the past couple of days trying to fix this.I had to update my windows, but every time I updated it did not seem like It had updated.So every time I went to shutdown my PC I could update again.Then one day I closed all my apps and the update...
  4. Stuck in Utility mode, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Utility mode, please help: Hey everyone, i downloaded what i thought was a program to download twitch videos, the moment i click on download the pc goes to blue screen and it says "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" So i waited, but i noticed that it got stuck in 100% for a while, so i...
  5. Stuck in startup repair HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair HELP: so today i did the nvidia firmware update thing posted of the forum for display driver, i restarted pc after and got starting repair, i never seen that ever, it just was stuck in that loop, i shut system down , and rebooted and it loads fine, no startup repair at all, but now...
  6. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  7. Help stuck on repair drive c

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help stuck on repair drive c: Help my dell all in one after updating windows 10 has been stuck in repair system drive c for 3 days now at 6% how can i get past this? 133839
  8. Help stuck on repair drive c

in Windows 10 Support
    Help stuck on repair drive c: Help my dell all in one after updating windows 10 has been stuck in repair system drive c for 3 days now at 6% how can i get past this? 133839
  9. Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode: Computer now stuck in an endless loop after trying to update to 1809 twice. both times failed & rolled back changes. The third time I tried to restart my computer it's now in automatic repair mode and I've tried everything even cmd prompt...nothing is working!!...
  10. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help: So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is (C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied... I tried to startup with a...