Windows 10: TotalMedia 3.5 alternative for DTV capture

Discus and support TotalMedia 3.5 alternative for DTV capture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have an Asus My Cinema Hybrid TV tuner card (both analog and digital TV PCI card) that came with Arcsoft's TotalMedia 3.5 application for TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spapakons, Jul 28, 2021.

1. spapakons Win User

TotalMedia 3.5 alternative for DTV capture

Hello! I have an Asus My Cinema Hybrid TV tuner card (both analog and digital TV PCI card) that came with Arcsoft's TotalMedia 3.5 application for TV viewing and capturing. I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 due to a problem, so I had to reinstall all my applications. The problem is I have lost my Arcsoft TotalMedia DVD, so I cannot install the application. I can view TV with Media Player Classic (Open Device) or capture with VirtualDub, Nero Video and others, but I need an application for using the EPG and scheduling recordings. I found TotalMedia 3.5 and downloaded it, but it asks for the CD key which was printed on the CD sleeve, and I cannot use it without it, not even for a few days as trial. So I am looking for an alternative application. I found some software, but they load in a browser without an obvious way to view live channels or capture or schedule. Others require SQL. Please recommend a "traditional" application for DTV viewing and recording without SQL or web interface. I want a standalone application, just like the good old days. Any help appreciated. PS: Should I ask Asus about giving me a new CD key for TotalMedia?

:)

spapakons, Jul 28, 2021

2. WinFast DTV Dongle Gold Windows 10 driver availability or will it be automatic?

Hi Prabhavathi Patil

Thank you for your reply

I have two USB WinFast DTV dongles that currently run on Windows 7 drivers.

One is listed as suitable for Windows 7 and the other as suitable for windows 7 and Windows 8.1 The manufacturers web sites do not list drivers for Windows 10 for either dongle.

Will Windows 10 supply drivers for both of them?

WinFast DTV Dongle Gold

WinFast DTV Dongle Dual

Kind regards

Geoffrey

GeoffreyNash, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2021
  4. TotalMedia 3.5 alternative for DTV capture

WinFast DTV Dongle Gold Windows 10 driver availability or will it be automatic?

WinFast DTV Dongle Gold Windows 10 driver availability or will it be automatic?

I have several USB WinFast DTV dongles that run on Windows 7. Will there be drivers on the Windows 10 upgrade or will I need to get them from WinFast and will Winfast support Windows 10?

I would like a replacement for Windows Media Center ... any suggestions?

GeoffreyNash, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

TotalMedia 3.5 alternative for DTV capture

1. TotalMedia 3.5 alternative for DTV capture - Similar Threads - TotalMedia alternative DTV

2. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  3. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  4. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. Kindle alternative ? Onyx Boox Note 3 (Android)

Kindle alternative ? Onyx Boox Note 3 (Android): Hi folks I'm looking for something which is still light and small enough to be reasonably portable but with a bigger screen than a Kindle - yet still has great e-reader capabilities - also supports 14 formats natively. One problem with the smaller kindles is that they really...
  8. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  9. 3 coolers for Ryzen 5 3600

3 coolers for Ryzen 5 3600: Cooler for a Ryzen 5 3600: 1)How much better (temperature wise) are Alpenfoehn Sella (Sella - Alpenfohn) and Cryorig H7 (CRYORIG H7 | Research Idea Gear) compared to Wraith Stealth (stock cooler)? 2)Alpenfoehn Sella vs Cryorig H7: Which is better and how much? Thanks 148051
  10. Windows 10 compatible with DTV

Windows 10 compatible with DTV: I have an Acer aspire all in one on windows 7, the DTV is accessed through media player, I was wondering if it will work with Windows 10, as I use the tv in my bedroom, thank you in antisipation. 6649

Users found this page by searching for:

1. totalmedia 3.5 windows 8.1

2. alternative to total media

3. help Arcsoft total media 3.5 no hd

4. Another software that can be use instead of arcsoft totalmedia 3.5,
  5. arcsoft totalmedia alternative,
  6. alternative to totalmedia