Windows 10: TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

Discus and support TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day,I just got a TOTU 4 https://www.amazon.es/Docking-Station-TOTU-Delivery-Chromebook/dp/B09XQQPYDB the docking station recognizes my keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bryan Terán Figuera, Mar 31, 2023.

1. TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

Good day,I just got a TOTU 4 https://www.amazon.es/Docking-Station-TOTU-Delivery-Chromebook/dp/B09XQQPYDB the docking station recognizes my keyboard and mouse that are connected to the docking but not the monitors, but it does not detect the two monitors I have, "we did not find another display" is the message I get. I already tried:- Reset- Updated the drivers there is none, even on the official web page- Uninstall all the USB devices- Update the graphics cardI tried on my work laptop an HP Elitebook, and it works fine, though that one has Windows 10.Thanks in advance for your he

:)

Bryan Terán Figuera, Mar 31, 2023

2. TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

Good day,

I just got a TOTU 4 ( https://www.amazon.es/Docking-Station-TOTU-Delivery-Chromebook/dp/B09XQQPYDB ) the docking station recognizes my keyboard and mouse that are connected to the docking but not the monitors, but it does not detect the two monitors I have, "we did not find another display" is the message I get. I already tried:

- Reset
    - Updated the drivers ( there is none, even on the official web page)

- Uninstall all the USB devices

- Update the graphics card

I tried on my work laptop an HP Elitebook, and it works fine, though that one has Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bryan Terán Figuera, Apr 1, 2023
  3. pmt83 Win User
    TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

As you have already tried to Update Drivers.

I would suggest you to please try to reach out to TOTU support as it may be some compatibility issue with Windows 11.

In case of additional questions, reach out back to us, and we I be happy to help and try our best to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Prakash

pmt83, Apr 1, 2023
  4. TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

Windows Powershell- Detect Docking Stations and attached monitors

I am trying to write a script to detect all docking stations and monitors attached to those docking station for Lenovo Thinkpad t540p laptops on a domain network. Most of the monitors are Asus. Any suggestions or is this even possible? Running powershell from DEV WIN 10

Trix Rahbit, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

1. TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11 - Similar Threads - TOTU docking Station

2. Docking station not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  3. Docking station not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking station not detecting monitor: I've recently bought a new docking station so that I can extend the display of my laptop. It has a usb c connector, which I've plugged into my laptop and for the most part, it works. The wireless mouse works and various other devices that are plugged into to it via usb work...
  4. TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOTU 4 docking Station do not detect by ASUS Vivobook windows 11: Good day,I just got a TOTU 4 https://www.amazon.es/Docking-Station-TOTU-Delivery-Chromebook/dp/B09XQQPYDB the docking station recognizes my keyboard and mouse that are connected to the docking but not the monitors, but it does not detect the two monitors I have, "we did not...
  5. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  6. Docking Station

Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  9. Second Monitor not detected via docking station.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Monitor not detected via docking station.: Hello my friends,Today I have received a new docking station, but I am having some trouble connecting my second monitor to it main monitor is working. I am trying to connect:1x 4K 60Hz via DisplayLink WORKING1x FHD 60Hz via HDMI NOT DETECTEDI am using this Baseus docking...
  10. Docking station detection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Docking station detection problem: Hi I have bought Gold Touch HDDS-U3 docking station, I plugged both usb cables to the computer (one to SSUsb port and one to regular port), waiting for 30 minutes while it was turn off (for battery charging). After that I insert a 3.5' HDD and turn it on. Nothing happen....