Windows 10: Toubleshooting corana, search option, and windows button

Discus and support Toubleshooting corana, search option, and windows button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a reason that is unknown to me, my windows button, cortana, and search option will not work. In addition, none of the other apps located on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Avery REA, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Avery REA Win User

Toubleshooting corana, search option, and windows button

For a reason that is unknown to me, my windows button, cortana, and search option will not work. In addition, none of the other apps located on the bottom screen outside of the default web browsers I have will function when attempted to access, despite turning my computer off. This includes time and date, wifi, etc. I am unsure what to do with this.

:)

Avery REA, Aug 23, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Aug 23, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Search option is not working properly in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Magnifier in windows?

• Are you facing issues with Magnifier or Search bar?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Restart the Service and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type Services.msc In the search box.

• Select Windows Search.

• Restart the services and set the service as Automatic.
    Step 2: Run the
    Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing
      troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Toubleshooting corana, search option, and windows button - Similar Threads - Toubleshooting corana search

2. Windows start button, search button, and default taskbar options won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start button, search button, and default taskbar options won't open: I've tried everything, including making a local account, booting in safe mode, editing through reg edit, running powershell scripts, modifying and rebuilding search index, but nothing is working...
  3. Windows start button, search button, and default taskbar options won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start button, search button, and default taskbar options won't open: I've tried everything, including making a local account, booting in safe mode, editing through reg edit, running powershell scripts, modifying and rebuilding search index, but nothing is working...
  4. start button, search button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button, search button not working: I updated to the most recent version of windows a couple days back, once my system booted up again the whole task bar vanished it was there but completely blank i resolved the issue by going through command prompt and deleting some of the newest updates. But after that the...
  5. start button, search button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start button, search button not working: I updated to the most recent version of windows a couple days back, once my system booted up again the whole task bar vanished it was there but completely blank i resolved the issue by going through command prompt and deleting some of the newest updates. But after that the...
  6. Search Option

in Cortana
    Search Option: Search option not working in Windows 10 Checked all basic things https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-option/488d2dcc-a3e3-4f12-9297-86a13d6b4e0e
  7. search button not working

in Cortana
    search button not working: I can't get the search button to work on my taskbar or when wanting to search documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-button-not-working/0e0676d2-d025-4c93-90bf-38fe4312e468
  8. WINLOGO+H TOUBLESHOOTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINLOGO+H TOUBLESHOOTER: I love using automatic dictation Windows logo + H but my problem is after a few sentences it's not working more. any suggestions? because I really can use this dictation. I'm using it now but you noticed is no commas or peak periods or parentheses that's when I run into...
  9. Search option

in Cortana
    Search option: Dears , would you please help me since i think delete some file by mistake from my control panel and my search in outlook doesn't work , i tried to fix through indexing option but this tab indexing option also is deactivated. im using office 2016. when im trying to...
  10. Defrag Button option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defrag Button option: I am missing my option button for Defragging my Windows 10 laptop. When I go to Drives, Properties then Tools, I only have an option to Error Check or Optimize. Cant even Analyze as this button is greyed out. Anybody know why?...