Windows 10: touch keybaord

Discus and support touch keybaord in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am using English/Traditional Chinese on a Dell with Win10 Home, version 21H1.I used to be able to switch between the 2 languages easily using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimWen, May 26, 2022.

1. TimWen Win User

touch keybaord

Hi, I am using English/Traditional Chinese on a Dell with Win10 Home, version 21H1.I used to be able to switch between the 2 languages easily using alt+shift and the selectedlanguage would show up on the task bar. and I can click on the touch keyboard icon to bring upthe touch keyboard to input Chinese characters. But something happened and now I can't usealt+shift anymore and I can't bring up the touch keyboard. Window+Space didn't help either. I tried deleting/reloading Chinese language several times all to no avail. Would appreciate any help.Thanks.

:)

TimWen, May 26, 2022
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Touch Devices

Hi Edwin....

Yes, it works on 8.1, at least on my surface pro 3.

Couldn't do a screenshot cause can't get to Snipping tool while keyboard is up, so I did a "step recording". See attached. Pardon the background, it's my Granddaughter! Cheers! *Cool

f14tomcat, May 26, 2022
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, May 26, 2022
  4. touch keybaord

Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, May 26, 2022
Thema:

touch keybaord

1. touch keybaord - Similar Threads - touch keybaord

2. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  3. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  4. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Customization
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  5. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  6. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

7. How do I get in touch with Emirates Airlines for flight status updates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get in touch with Emirates Airlines for flight status updates?: You can get in touch with Emirates Airlines in US by calling their dedicated hotline 1-855-590-3424 OTA or1-855-590-3424OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or1-855-590-4329OTA US Agent and speaking with a representative for assistance with inquiries or issues.How do I talk to a...
  8. The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer: I tried everything, it is just not there. Please don’t answers me instructions on how to search it, I know what I am looking for, it is just not there....
  9. The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer

The flicks tab from pen and touch doesn’t appear on my computer: I tried everything, it is just not there. Please don’t answers me instructions on how to search it, I know what I am looking for, it is just not there....
  10. touch keybaord

touch keybaord: Hi, I am using English/Traditional Chinese on a Dell with Win10 Home, version 21H1.I used to be able to switch between the 2 languages easily using alt+shift and the selectedlanguage would show up on the task bar. and I can click on the touch keyboard icon to bring upthe...