Windows 10: Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever...

Discus and support Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I don't remember when this problem started. Whenever I boot my laptop, I can't type in the search bar and the settings. I found a solution on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaymondJD, May 19, 2022.

1. RaymondJD Win User

Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever...

So I don't remember when this problem started. Whenever I boot my laptop, I can't type in the search bar and the settings. I found a solution on the internet and says that the Touch Keyboard Services may be turned off. So I checked and it was indeed turned off. I set it to automatic under startup so whenever I boot my laptop again, I can type in my windows search. But, whenever I turn on my pc it always keep on reverting to Manual startup. I scanned my pc for any virus/malware using Malwarebytes and found nothing. All of the programs in my pc are genuine. I am running windows 11 with all the c

:)

RaymondJD, May 19, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot Stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service

Hi ThePawnHater,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're unable to stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. To efficiently assist you, I'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to troubleshoot cannot stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting
    Panel Service.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you perform the instruction shared by
    halcyonone on this thread about disabling Handwriting Panel in Windows

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2022
  3. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, May 19, 2022
  4. Mon.k11 Win User

Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever...

Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever... - Similar Threads - Touch Keyboard Handwriting

2. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot: Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service>>> Service status is stopped and Startup type is Manual after i reboot my pc. So everytime i turn on my pc i need to enable that service, my question is how do I prevent the settings from reverting to Manual type.Its supposed to be...
  3. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot: Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service>>> Service status is stopped and Startup type is Manual after i reboot my pc. So everytime i turn on my pc i need to enable that service, my question is how do I prevent the settings from reverting to Manual type.Its supposed to be...
  4. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service keeps shutting down after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel service reverts to Automatic startup when I set it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel service reverts to Automatic startup when I set it to...: On windows 10 it did not do this, it would stay on disabled. I want to set it to disabled because I have a laptop with no touchscreen and the touch keyboard pops up when I go to login. It's not the normal app keyboard. Is there a solution to fix this? It is getting annoying....
  6. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel service reverts to Automatic startup when I set it to...

Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel service reverts to Automatic startup when I set it to...: On windows 10 it did not do this, it would stay on disabled. I want to set it to disabled because I have a laptop with no touchscreen and the touch keyboard pops up when I go to login. It's not the normal app keyboard. Is there a solution to fix this? It is getting annoying....
  7. How to keep the touch keyboard and handwriting panel OPEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep the touch keyboard and handwriting panel OPEN: Hello,I want the mini keyboard to be always ON and visible floating on the Desktop just like on the picture. By default, the keyboard pops up when typing and hides when you click on something.I want it to be fixed at all times on the desktop.I have a surface pro 3 i7 on...
  8. How to keep the touch keyboard and handwriting panel OPEN

How to keep the touch keyboard and handwriting panel OPEN: Hello,I want the mini keyboard to be always ON and visible floating on the Desktop just like on the picture. By default, the keyboard pops up when typing and hides when you click on something.I want it to be fixed at all times on the desktop.I have a surface pro 3 i7 on...
  9. Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever...

Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Services - Keeps reverting to Manual Startup whenever...: So I don't remember when this problem started. Whenever I boot my laptop, I can't type in the search bar and the settings. I found a solution on the internet and says that the Touch Keyboard Services may be turned off. So I checked and it was indeed turned off. I set it to...
  10. Is it normal for “touch keyboard and handwriting panel” service interfering with typing in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it normal for “touch keyboard and handwriting panel” service interfering with typing in...: Hello! First I'd like to say sorry for my ignorance as I have no knowledge in programming or how software works whatsoever and I just might be too stupid to figure it out. But from its description, I thought “touch keyboard and handwriting panel” service is supposed to only...