Windows 10: Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing

Discus and support Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I install the windows 11 hh2h update, the Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missed, and the touch keyboard does not open automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Husam A, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Husam A Win User

Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing

After I install the windows 11 hh2h update, the Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missed, and the touch keyboard does not open automatically only manualy from taskbar, how can solve this problem ? can I register or install this service ?

:)

Husam A, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot Stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service

Hi ThePawnHater,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're unable to stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. To efficiently assist you, I'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to troubleshoot cannot stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting
    Panel Service.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you perform the instruction shared by
    halcyonone on this thread about disabling Handwriting Panel in Windows

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Mon.k11 Win User

Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing - Similar Threads - Touch keyboard handwriting

2. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  3. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  4. Is there any way to open both a touch keyboard's handwriting panel and a touch keyboard's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to open both a touch keyboard's handwriting panel and a touch keyboard's...: Hi,I'd love to keep both the handwriting panel and default keyboard from the touch keyboard up and running while inputting data into Excel. However, on the touch keyboard settings, you can only choose between the handwriting panel and the default keyboard. Seems you can only...
  5. Is there any way to open both a touch keyboard's handwriting panel and a touch keyboard's...

Is there any way to open both a touch keyboard's handwriting panel and a touch keyboard's...: Hi,I'd love to keep both the handwriting panel and default keyboard from the touch keyboard up and running while inputting data into Excel. However, on the touch keyboard settings, you can only choose between the handwriting panel and the default keyboard. Seems you can only...
  6. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing when I installed Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing when I installed Windows 11....: The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing when I installed Windows 11. Is there a way to add this service back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touch-keyboard-and-handwriting-panel-service/4f120baf-32a6-4e87-8232-11426d064f91
  7. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing when I installed Windows 11....

The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing when I installed Windows 11....: The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing when I installed Windows 11. Is there a way to add this service back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touch-keyboard-and-handwriting-panel-service/4f120baf-32a6-4e87-8232-11426d064f91
  8. Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing: After I install the windows 11 hh2h update, the Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missed, and the touch keyboard does not open automatically only manualy from taskbar, how can solve this problem ? can I register or install this service ?...
  9. No options to Stop or Disable (Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No options to Stop or Disable (Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service): https://imgur.com/a/XFVk4w4 Attempted to find and stop this after many enquiries on how to prevent the crashing on some of my games within 15-20 minutes of playtime. Multiple posts lead me to services for disabling (Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service) but as seen...
  10. Is it normal for “touch keyboard and handwriting panel” service interfering with typing in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it normal for “touch keyboard and handwriting panel” service interfering with typing in...: Hello! First I'd like to say sorry for my ignorance as I have no knowledge in programming or how software works whatsoever and I just might be too stupid to figure it out. But from its description, I thought “touch keyboard and handwriting panel” service is supposed to only...