Windows 10: Touch Keyboard doesn't display in 1809

Discus and support Touch Keyboard doesn't display in 1809 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded to 1809 and the Touch Keyboard is failing to display. When I click the button the keyboard fails to display but the taskbar stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LewMurray, Nov 26, 2018.

1. LewMurray Win User

Touch Keyboard doesn't display in 1809

I upgraded to 1809 and the Touch Keyboard is failing to display. When I click the button the keyboard fails to display but the taskbar stops functioning. I have to ctrl-alt-del before any of the taskbar buttons will function. Including the start menu. I've tried checking for updates but it says I'm up to date. I also tried to find the driver in Device Manger but nothing there for the Touch Keyboard. Also, I can't stop the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service.

:)

LewMurray, Nov 26, 2018

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Touch keyboard pops up at login

If the above steps didn't work, we suggest that you disable the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Services, and then press Enter.
    • On the right pane, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service. Double-click on it.
    • Locate the Startup Type drop down, and change it to Disabled.
    • Click on Apply button to save changes.
    • Click on OK button to close the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
      window.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Mon.k11 Win User

Touch keyboard pops up at login

Thanks for the help, this method worked.

Mon.k11, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Touch Keyboard doesn't display in 1809 - Similar Threads - Touch Keyboard doesn't

2. Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays: As in the title, any time I select a field on one of my non-touch displays the touch keyboard is appearing there and cannot be placed on the main, touch screen display by default....
  3. Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays: As in the title, any time I select a field on one of my non-touch displays the touch keyboard is appearing there and cannot be placed on the main, touch screen display by default....
  4. touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window: On my touch screen laptop the touch keyboard dos not appear on screen and when the problem is addressed thru the help line it guides me to activate it thru the services window. Touch keyboard and typing does not appear in it. How can I activate the touch keyboard feature on...
  5. touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window

touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window: On my touch screen laptop the touch keyboard dos not appear on screen and when the problem is addressed thru the help line it guides me to activate it thru the services window. Touch keyboard and typing does not appear in it. How can I activate the touch keyboard feature on...
  6. Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically: Hello,I'm currently having a problem on a PC with a touch screen.When I click on a text field, the touch keyboard does not appear automatically whether in desktop mode or in tablet modeI have already enabled the setting "Enable touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and no...
  7. Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically

Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically: Hello,I'm currently having a problem on a PC with a touch screen.When I click on a text field, the touch keyboard does not appear automatically whether in desktop mode or in tablet modeI have already enabled the setting "Enable touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and no...
  8. Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen: The touch keyboard icon at the bottom of my screen taskbar? is visible. But when I click it nothing happens. Even though I do not have a touch screen monitor the touch keyboard has been displaying and I've used my mouse to type on it. But now it won't display on my monitor...
  9. Touch Keyboard Does Not Display When Clicked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Keyboard Does Not Display When Clicked: I have recurring issues with the Windows 10 touch keyboard refusing to open. Services.msc reports that the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is running fine; the same goes for its dependencies. Screenshot below: [ATTACH] I have also tried the "sfc /scannow"...
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch keyboard doesnt display

2. pop up keyboard issues windows 10 1809

3. Touch Keyboard doesnt display in 1809

4. hadwwriting keyboard doesnt display,
  5. how to change touch keyboard size windows 10 1809,
  6. touch keyboard doesnt open windows 10 1809,
  7. windows10 1809 touch keyboard doesnt pop up,
  8. windows 1809 touch keyboard resize,
  9. how to adjust touch keyboard size 1809,
  10. touch keyboard 1809,
  11. windows 10 1809 touch keyboard wont pop up