Windows 10: touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window

Discus and support touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my touch screen laptop the touch keyboard dos not appear on screen and when the problem is addressed thru the help line it guides me to activate it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RavensGuy, Dec 5, 2022.

1. RavensGuy Win User

touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window

On my touch screen laptop the touch keyboard dos not appear on screen and when the problem is addressed thru the help line it guides me to activate it thru the services window. Touch keyboard and typing does not appear in it. How can I activate the touch keyboard feature on my touch screen laptop with Windows 11

:)

RavensGuy, Dec 5, 2022

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Add the Touch Keyboard Icon to the Action Center

Hi Doug,

Adding the touch keyboard on the items in Action Center is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can change the settings to automatically show the touch keyboard when you use the device in tablet mode. If you'd like to do this, you can
    follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • Go to Typing.
    • Under Touch keyboard settings, switch on Automatically show the touch keyboard in windowed apps when there’s no keyboard attached to your device.

If you want to provide a feedback or suggestion to Microsoft to have the touch keyboard available in Action Center, you can post it
    here.

Let us know if the suggestion above works for you.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Dec 5, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window - Similar Threads - touch keyboard doesn't

2. Touch keyboard doesn't show up when set it to "when no keyboard attached"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard doesn't show up when set it to "when no keyboard attached": I use my surface book 3 as a tablet sometimes and found the touch keyboard wouldn't pop up automatically when I tap on text fields. I have to open it manually from the taskbar. Another way to make this work is to change "show the touch keyboard" to "always", but I don't want...
  3. Touch keyboard doesn't show up when set it to "when no keyboard attached"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard doesn't show up when set it to "when no keyboard attached": I use my surface book 3 as a tablet sometimes and found the touch keyboard wouldn't pop up automatically when I tap on text fields. I have to open it manually from the taskbar. Another way to make this work is to change "show the touch keyboard" to "always", but I don't want...
  4. touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch keyboard doesn't show in sevices window: On my touch screen laptop the touch keyboard dos not appear on screen and when the problem is addressed thru the help line it guides me to activate it thru the services window. Touch keyboard and typing does not appear in it. How can I activate the touch keyboard feature on...
  5. Touch Keyboard showing on screen every Wednesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard showing on screen every Wednesday: We have a fleet of PCs being used as Zoom Rooms, some of which have been in service for a few years now.Starting on the 27th of April, the Windows Touch Keyboard is visible on screen on around a third of the Zoom Room PCs every Wednesday. The Touch Keyboard covers the lower...
  6. Touch Keyboard showing on screen every Wednesday

Touch Keyboard showing on screen every Wednesday: We have a fleet of PCs being used as Zoom Rooms, some of which have been in service for a few years now.Starting on the 27th of April, the Windows Touch Keyboard is visible on screen on around a third of the Zoom Room PCs every Wednesday. The Touch Keyboard covers the lower...
  7. Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically: Hello,I'm currently having a problem on a PC with a touch screen.When I click on a text field, the touch keyboard does not appear automatically whether in desktop mode or in tablet modeI have already enabled the setting "Enable touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and no...
  8. Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically

Touch Keyboard doesn't appear automatically: Hello,I'm currently having a problem on a PC with a touch screen.When I click on a text field, the touch keyboard does not appear automatically whether in desktop mode or in tablet modeI have already enabled the setting "Enable touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and no...
  9. Touch Keyboard doesn't display in 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Keyboard doesn't display in 1809: I upgraded to 1809 and the Touch Keyboard is failing to display. When I click the button the keyboard fails to display but the taskbar stops functioning. I have to ctrl-alt-del before any of the taskbar buttons will function. Including the start menu. I've tried checking...
  10. Disable Show touch keyboard button

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Show touch keyboard button: Howdy, Right click on desktop toolbar, 4th item from top is "Show touch keyboard button". How can I disable "gray out" this one using registry tweak? Thanks BTW :) 114705