Windows 10: Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Discus and support Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohanKarlsson96, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,
    I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

:)

JohanKarlsson96, Apr 15, 2019

2. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,

I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello, JohanKarlsson96 my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor. Today I will be helping you with your issue. I will be inserting a URL that will hopefully help.

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/touch-...

I hope this helped if not please contact us again and we will find another solution.

Best Regards- Irisdiel.H

Irisdiel H, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Touch keyboard not working

I have a convertible Laptop with a Touchscreen. I've tried using the Touch-Keyboard but is not working.

In tabelet mode the touch-keyboard doesn't auto-open when clicking on a text input field and when I enable the button in the Taskbar and try to open the touch-keyboard by clicking the button it doesn't work either.

I tried following solutions:

• Setting the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Scaling to 22.5
    • Setting the startup tupe of the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service to Automatic or Automatic (delayed)

The Registry key didn't exist on my device and creating it didn't solve the issue. The service and it dependencies were already set to automatic and trying to change them to automatic (delayed) didn't work and showed the error message "The delayed auto-start
    flag could not be set. Error 87: The parameter is incorrect"

Paul Götzinger, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

1. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks. - Similar Threads - Touch keyboard don´t

2. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.: Hello, I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically. This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something. I...
  3. Auto Fill Field defaults

Auto Fill Field defaults: The auto fill fields are filled up with values that are no longer valid. How can I change the defaults to my current correct values like new email address etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-field-defaults/ddd8fd9f-8b9c-48e8-b909-e2b09fb7b6a8
  4. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: touch keyboard stopped working after updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/92b22e3d-aa9e-4aeb-a4d5-19cfbfd90d27
  5. usb don,t open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0
  6. Touch keyboard sometimes is invisible when opened - Win 10 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch keyboard sometimes is invisible when opened - Win 10 1809: Been having this problem since i´ve updated to 1809 about 2 weeks ago... I´ve searched the problem online and i have found matches but only referring to the problem being solved prior to the official launch of the update (in the preview builds). The problem manifestation is...
  7. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  8. Windows marks the wrong text

Windows marks the wrong text: I have an issue that is really starting to get annoying. I have had it for years, but its getting annoying lately. Sometimes if i try to mark a word or some text in my browser or somewhere else, windows seems to mark a lot of words and text that im not pointing at with my...
  9. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: Whenever I click my touch keyboard only a plain white box appears they keys do not appear. How do I make it appear again?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touch-keyboard/fe4a6d3e-e8a6-43a6-a425-812fafc3e8c7
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...