Windows 10: Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Discus and support Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohanKarlsson96, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,
    I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

:)

JohanKarlsson96, Apr 15, 2019

2. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,

I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello, JohanKarlsson96 my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor. Today I will be helping you with your issue. I will be inserting a URL that will hopefully help.

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/touch-...

I hope this helped if not please contact us again and we will find another solution.

Best Regards- Irisdiel.H

Irisdiel H, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Touch keyboard not working

I have a convertible Laptop with a Touchscreen. I've tried using the Touch-Keyboard but is not working.

In tabelet mode the touch-keyboard doesn't auto-open when clicking on a text input field and when I enable the button in the Taskbar and try to open the touch-keyboard by clicking the button it doesn't work either.

I tried following solutions:

• Setting the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Scaling to 22.5
    • Setting the startup tupe of the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service to Automatic or Automatic (delayed)

The Registry key didn't exist on my device and creating it didn't solve the issue. The service and it dependencies were already set to automatic and trying to change them to automatic (delayed) didn't work and showed the error message "The delayed auto-start
    flag could not be set. Error 87: The parameter is incorrect"

Paul Götzinger, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

1. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks. - Similar Threads - Touch keyboard don´t

2. Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages: Hi. We have this issue appearing more and more often and I tried everything without success.Whenever you click on a webpage text or textarea field on any website, the touch keyboard doesn't show anymore. We have Win 10 LTSC version and it used to work very well until this...
  3. Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages: Hi. We have this issue appearing more and more often and I tried everything without success.Whenever you click on a webpage text or textarea field on any website, the touch keyboard doesn't show anymore. We have Win 10 LTSC version and it used to work very well until this...
  4. Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Symbols on Screen don´t match keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Symbols on Screen don´t match keyboard: My laptop updated recently and now when I type certain symbols, others appearIf I hit the top numbers in order from 1 to 0!"·$%&/=Other buttons are doing the same thing, symbols are either mixed up or I Spanish lettering. My default language is English so I don´t know what...
  6. Auto-close touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-close touch keyboard: Anyone have an idea what to do so that the touch keyboard does not close automatically when entering the start menu? 181495
  7. Keyboard and Touchpad don"t disable in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and Touchpad don"t disable in tablet mode: Hey guys, I recently bought a hp 2 in 1 and when I put into tablet mode it doesn't"t disable the keyboard and trackpad automatically. This seems to be a problem mainly with hp computers but I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem. I understand that there was a...
  8. My arc touch mouse don`t working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My arc touch mouse don`t working.: Hello! I have a problem with my Arc touch mouse. So i have USB that connect mouse with comuter its connected with my comuter but the mouse its not working. How i can fix it?...
  9. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.: Hello, I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03. When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically. This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something. I...
  10. usb don,t open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0