Windows 10: Touch Keyboard Missing Numbers on Ergonomic view.

Discus and support Touch Keyboard Missing Numbers on Ergonomic view. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On Win8 when you clicked ergonomic view for the Touch Keyboard (left and right keys are separated), it showed the number pad in the middle. On Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ksdixon, Apr 8, 2015.

1. ksdixon Win User

Touch Keyboard Missing Numbers on Ergonomic view.

On Win8 when you clicked ergonomic view for the Touch Keyboard (left and right keys are separated), it showed the number pad in the middle.

On Win10 tech preview (build 10049), it is a blank space instead. This is absolutely rediculous, and makes typing passwords which have both numbers and letters (most nowadays( more troublesome as you now need to keep switching back and forth from numbers and letters. Any way to fix this?

Touch Keyboard Missing Numbers on Ergonomic view. [​IMG]

:)

ksdixon, Apr 8, 2015

2. microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse (Model 1559) causes blue screen system crash

Krishna,

Thank you for your response!!

Those are the Model numbers on the different devices. But, you can also look them up by their name:

“Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard”

“Microsoft Ergonomic Desktop”

“Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse”

I see them on your website: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse | Microsoft Accessories

The website has a download for Win 8.1 (64 bit). I have Win 10 (64 bit). Does this make a difference?

Thanks,

Ken

Ken Minter, Apr 8, 2015
  3. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard

How do i operate the additional functions of the number keys on the ergonomic keyboard such as the euro symbol on the key with the number 3.

Thanks

yaacov koren, Apr 8, 2015
Thema:

Touch Keyboard Missing Numbers on Ergonomic view.

1. Touch Keyboard Missing Numbers on Ergonomic view. - Similar Threads - Touch Keyboard Missing

2. Touch Keyboard Settings Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard Settings Menu Missing: I tried to turn my pc into touchscreen device, and all good except the touch keyboard.I followed every tips and insctruction, but all of them suggest me to turn on the touch keybord in typing settings menu. The problem is that my “Touch Keyboard” settings menu is missing, how...
  3. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  4. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  5. Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing

Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missing: After I install the windows 11 hh2h update, the Touch keyboard and handwriting service is missed, and the touch keyboard does not open automatically only manualy from taskbar, how can solve this problem ? can I register or install this service ?...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle: I want to use a the keyboard I had stored away in a box, with Win 10. Needless to say, the USB dongle is not there anymore. The tool from Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 lists a mouse a Microsoft model, but not keyboard. Is the keyboard good for recycling at this point?...
  9. Ergonomic Keyboard

Ergonomic Keyboard: Having issues pairing the device. When I add a device I see it in the list to select. When I select it, it asks me to enter a PIN on the keyboard. I have done this multiple times but doesn't pair. If I hit the CAPS or FN keys, it will not light up. Not sure if should...
  10. Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

Unable to enable Number pad in Ergonomic 4000 keyboard: I am trying to set up my Ergonomic 4000 keyboard but I cannot work out how to activate the number pad. I have tried the number lock key but that is not having any affect. ***Modified title from: Ergonomic 4000 keyboard***...