Windows 10: Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button)

Discus and support Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi is anyone able to tell me a way to keep the number pad on the on-screen keyboard up. After a recent update last week my on-screen keypad reverts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BenWC, Sep 1, 2019.

1. BenWC Win User

Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button)

Hi is anyone able to tell me a way to keep the number pad on the on-screen keyboard up.

After a recent update last week my on-screen keypad reverts back to the letters screen each time I enter in a set of numbers.

My job involves a lot of numerical data entry using a Surface tablet and the on screen keyboard. Usually I just key in numbers and enter or move to next cell in Excel to continue.

I haven't been able to find a setting to fix this. I'm hoping to be able to uninstall the update but I'm waiting for IT to get back to me as I don't have admin access to uninstall updates.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

:)

BenWC, Sep 1, 2019

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Sep 1, 2019
  3. JB007 Win User
    touch screen keyboard

I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar,
    the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard.
    any ideas how to get it back to the default???

I want this when I click the touch screen keyboard button in the taskbar:

Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button) [​IMG]

But instead I get this as the default:

Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button) [​IMG]

And it won't remember they last keyboard I used Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button) :(

JB007, Sep 1, 2019
  4. cheesy999 Win User

Touch screens

If there was an agreed button next to the thanks button, i'd of pressed it so hard it would of flown out of the TPU Server and hit w1zz in fantastic display of fire

cheesy999, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button) - Similar Threads - Touch keyboard screen

2. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  3. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  4. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Screen Keyboard: Hello, Device: Dell 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet OS: Windows 10 1803 Problem: Keyboard not available for Bitlocker PIN entry or at login screen. Requires manual opening from notification area at Windows Desktop. Symptom of likely problem: Under Settings > Typing their...
  5. Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen

Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen: The touch keyboard icon at the bottom of my screen taskbar? is visible. But when I click it nothing happens. Even though I do not have a touch screen monitor the touch keyboard has been displaying and I've used my mouse to type on it. But now it won't display on my monitor...
  6. Touch keyboard won't stay on number entry in Excel

Touch keyboard won't stay on number entry in Excel: I am having an issue specificly with the Mircosoft Surface's touch screen keyboard (the tablet touch keyboard, not the accessibility on-screen keyboard). The keyboard switches back to the alphabet keyboard screen (which has no numbers) after using the numeric touch keyboard...
  7. Keyboard & touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard & touch screen not working: Se subject after i instaled windows 10 they have quit working. Now can I gain access via phone app? And if so what's the app iwould need. Thanks hopefully someone knows what's going on with it ....
  8. Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING

Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING: Hi i have a dell touch screen and recently i have found the touch screen keyboard does not pop up even when i click on the keyboard icon on the windows task tray can u help with a fix...
  9. Touch keyboard in Windows 10 laptop won't stay on top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch keyboard in Windows 10 laptop won't stay on top: Hello, I'm a university student and i often write papers in Russian and English. I have a regular latin keyboard so i have to get creative when using my laptop when writing in cyrillic letters. Windows touch pad allows me to write in any language and instantly assigns the...
  10. touch screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen keyboard: I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard. any ideas how to get it back to the default??? I want this when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Accessibility links free.fr